Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few websites I've looked at put it around 170-180m. It's still probably only the 6th most expensive squad. Man City must have spend around 400 on their squad and nearly the same for Chelsea.

Just goes to show how badly City have underachieved since the oil money come in.

What? What other 3 clubs have spent more apart from the obvious?

Look mate, you're going to win the league, just be made up without trying to rewrite history to make it look like something it's not. You really are a weird bunch. Everybody love us, we won the league against all the odds!#YAWN

So? Are you just on about price? I thought the argument was about them attracting quality players?

I'm not sure how you can possibly argue Willian isn't a big player. Was sought after by three big clubs from the best league in the world, and his price tag reflects how well thought of he is.

Salah is a great player and would improve us no end. Better than Mirallas, McGeady, and Deulofeu.

What? What other 3 clubs have spent more apart from the obvious?

Look mate, you're going to win the league, just be made up without trying to rewrite history to make it look like something it's not. You really are a weird bunch. Everybody love us, we won the league against all the odds!#YAWN

I'm not a kopite so you can swerve that straight away.

City, Chelsea, Man United, this current spurs squad and probably Arsenals too.

Saying they'll get bummed in Europe is equally delusional. They've battered a number of top teams this season, no reason to suggest they'll struggle with other top teams in Europe.
TBF I never said they'd get bummed... just that the jury's still out. Who have they skinned this season who's on a par with their likely 'top' Champions league opposition?

Time will tell and a lot depends on who Brenda brings in (he's not got the best transfer record).

I'm not sure how you can possibly argue Willian isn't a big player. Was sought after by three big clubs from the best league in the world, and his price tag reflects how well thought of he is.

Salah is a great player and would improve us no end. Better than Mirallas, McGeady, and Deulofeu.

Brennen spin it how you want, Neither are BIG players

No he's not mate.

What's your definition of big ? Bale ?

Willian is a big player. End of.

Someone who the top teams in Europe would be after

Willian had Spurs,Liverpool and Chelsea trying to sign him, He's good but I would not say a big signing

Someone who the top teams in Europe would be after

Willian had Spurs,Liverpool and Chelsea trying to sign him, He's good but I would not say a big signing

Chelsea, the team who won the Champions League and Europa League in the past three years and are in the Semis of the CL this time around ?

Defo not a top European team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back