Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Suarez on tv claiming Liverpool have shocked themselves being up at the top after spending relatively little compared to city, Chelsea, arsenal and spurs.

Yeahorytden

Obviously didn't watch them. The guy it the epitome of poise.

Slightly overboard there but you do support them so no surprise there. He's been decent though this season, really surprised tbh. If someone had asked me where I thought he would be at this stage of the season I would have said Walton prison so the lads done good by getting his head in the right place.

This pickled guy is the same guy who said coutinho would walk into Any premier league side because of his 5 goals and 6 assists all season!,deluded to say the least.

Just seen Suarez on tv claiming Liverpool have shocked themselves being up at the top after spending relatively little compared to city, Chelsea, arsenal and spurs.

Yeahorytden

Come on now Kurt, he's right to a point. I mean when you can only pay players upwards of 130k a week how can you expect them to even be looking at the top 6 let alone actually challenging for the title. Spending 50-60m a year barely keeps the ship afloat as we all know with our own big spending over the years. I hope they win it mate, a victory for all of football and all us lowly clubs who have tried to do it the right way.

Don't even thin Sterling's played that great in the last two games, two good goals but he hardly set the pitch alight in either game.
He hasn't played great. It's just that some aspect of every Liverpool game now has to be fawned over by a sycophantic media desperate to justify Suarez FC as a complete team and worthy champions.

I wouldn't start him over Barkley, coutinho flatters to deceive imo

I'm not gonna slate him totally mate, he is a system player, he looks good on highlight packages as he does do something quality once or twice a game but he could be replaced by 40-50 players easily who could do the exact same role in that rs side, any 'playmaker' in a team involving suarez, ronaldo or messi has been handed the world on a silver platter, the fact his numbers are so damn poor actually highlights his inadequacies strangely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back