• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead right, those players will see that his team came 2nd in arguably the biggest league in the world and have a right laugh at him

Yeah, I bet they'd really be arsed that gnashers had a free run at the title, playing a third less games than other teams at the top, and still bollocksed it up. I can imagine Reus on the phone to his agent: "Herr Rodgers and his vonderfull dentures haff persuaded me to leave mein homeland mit DVB unt join his revolution. He came zecund. I vill be vanting some of das, lid".

D'know what Dave, I've been reading your posts, and don't take this the wrong way, but I reckon you're not a big fan of Liverpool FC............could be wrong like.......

They shouldnt exist.

On Remy: not even kidding. WTF is the commotion about this feller? Smacks in a few tidy goals every blue moon.

He's more trouble than a box of frogs I hear. I hope he [Poor language removed] them right up with his attitude.

They shouldnt exist.

On Remy: not even kidding. WTF is the commotion about this feller? Smacks in a few tidy goals every blue moon.

He's more trouble than a box of frogs I hear. I hope he [Poor language removed] them right up with his attitude.

I like the fact that the money is dribbling away on a bunch of average no marks. No matter how many they buy they can't all play. The Rat made a difference and they no longer have a world class Rat.......happy days are here again......I expect Brenda to produce a dozen envelopes before the season starts.....

I like the fact that the money is dribbling away on a bunch of average no marks. No matter how many they buy they can't all play. The Rat made a difference and they no longer have a world class Rat.......happy days are here again......I expect Brenda to produce a dozen envelopes before the season starts.....

They'll never reproduce last season. Suarez was a freak. You just knew if that rodent was playing they'd run up 3 or 4 against most teams if it were required. They wont be scoring a ton+ this season with those attackers they have at present.

Agreed

Shouldn't count those chickens before they hatch

They have enough quality to be in the top 4 mix and even possibly higher

Van Gaal is an experienced manager with a good rap sheet but it will be only his first season in charge. I still don't think Arsenal will ever win the league while Wenger is still in charge. So that most likely points to City, Chelsea and Liverpool fighting for the title, based on how last season ended anyway.

We should wait till Christmas before we start putting up the "Kopites fail for another season" bunting

You do mean again, don't you? He has won 3 Premiership titles. That is nearly as many as Brenda (in his head anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back