• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely won't sign Remy and Bony... Certainly don't need both.

why not? they'll be playing two up front. so you'd say you need 2 and 2 backups.

Suppose. Just seems excessive to have Sterling, Sturridge, Lambert, Bony, Remy, Markovic. They do play a front 3 I guess.

Well they've definitely cooled their interest in Bony. If the only other forward they sign is Origi then I won't fear them at all next season.

o-BRENDAN-RODGERS-570.jpg

Brendan-Rodgers.jpg
article-0-1EFFC55800000578-169_634x522.jpg

Has anyone else noticed the difference in the colours in the first photo. The red on the tie is definitely darker than the red on the shirt.

Well at least I haven't had dogs abuse. I see a lot on here tipping Liverpool for collapse now Suarez has gone and Liverpool's season to be a disaster. If that is the case I'm sure all those same people can only see Evertons season being more successful and likely to finish above a team who have sold their best player, rubbish manager, rubbish current crop of players with also rubbish new signings to add. " Yep taking into account all that it really will be a poor season for Everton if they were to finish below that" wouldn't you agree?
And our mods haven't locked the thread. Amazing!

Wish I could join in with all of this bashing, but unfortunately I cannot.

They will not have sewer rat this season, but Remy is a shrewd signing at that price. If he had signed for us we would be wetting our kex.

They have CL football and despite Sanchez turning them down, I would not be surprised if they pull a big name marquee signing out of the bag. Brenda is spending like a pissed up pirate on shore leave.

I know too many new players at once can take time to settle, but pretty sure they can build on last years season, fancy them to finish above Man U again, so must have a good chance of top 4 in the coming season.

They may have received 'x' amount of dosh for Suarez and spent that on a handful of players, but they all want paying and that comes to far more than 200K per week for the lot.

Wish I could join in with all of this bashing, but unfortunately I cannot.

They will not have sewer rat this season, but Remy is a shrewd signing at that price. If he had signed for us we would be wetting our kex.

They have CL football and despite Sanchez turning them down, I would not be surprised if they pull a big name marquee signing out of the bag. Brenda is spending like a pissed up pirate on shore leave.

I know too many new players at once can take time to settle, but pretty sure they can build on last years season, fancy them to finish above Man U again, so must have a good chance of top 4 in the coming season.

I fancy us to finish above Utd again so we must be in with a chance too............

They may have received 'x' amount of dosh for Suarez and spent that on a handful of players, but they all want paying and that comes to far more than 200K per week for the lot.

But you're forgetting that Brenda will use his powers to turn them into world class players and loan them out at a profit.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back