• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm waiting for a tearful Gerrard montage to show up on You-tube showcasing his England career in highlights. A 14 year international career and over 100 caps for his country. The video should be no longer than 1 minute, such was his impact.

Off Topic but as I'd be interested to know who would have played instead of Lampard & Gerrard for England instead for the last few years, or at least since Scholes retired. Neither are world class but was there better options over a period of time?

Off Topic but as I'd be interested to know who would have played instead of Lampard & Gerrard for England instead for the last few years, or at least since Scholes retired. Neither are world class but was there better options over a period of time?
Michael carrick, very underated in my opinion..... Scott Parker... Not everybody's favourite but he always turned up in a game and would give his all.

That's just 2.

Scholes was pushed out wide to allow Gerrard and Lampard to play together. Just let that sink in...................

It borders on criminal that Carrick has only won 31 caps. Maybe genuine competition (meaning not automatic starters) would have given gbh and Lampard a kick up the backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back