• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and only 55 hours later they face City. 55 hours!!...or near two and a half days to you and me.

Excuses getting banged in early here.

I see the prize berk is now bigging up Emre Can as the successor to Gerrard...to "take on that mantra for the future". (I think he meant mantle)Makes a change from the hardknock Plug Henderson being the new Gerrard anyway. I used to think the FSW used to talk garbled rubbish but he had a bit of an excuse being a foreigner. Rodgers has himself taken on the mantle for the future..."Steven is still an influence, a big influence in big games. But in the same token you have to prepare the team going forward. Stevie has made his decision. It is clear what is happening moving forward...."
Pity Stanley Unwin isn't still around to translate for us all. Might be worth a call to Dubya though.

I see the prize berk is now bigging up Emre Can as the successor to Gerrard...to "take on that mantra for the future". (I think he meant mantle)Makes a change from the hardknock Plug Henderson being the new Gerrard anyway. I used to think the FSW used to talk garbled rubbish but he had a bit of an excuse being a foreigner. Rodgers has himself taken on the mantle for the future..."Steven is still an influence, a big influence in big games. But in the same token you have to prepare the team going forward. Stevie has made his decision. It is clear what is happening moving forward...."
Pity Stanley Unwin isn't still around to translate for us all. Might be worth a call to Dubya though.
Maybe they're trying to ship him out for Clint Dempsey again.

Have to laugh at that statement, Stevie has made his choice. It was forced on him effectively as they would not give more than one year and limited games.

This thread's like that dog sh!t you can't get off your shoe...stain on this forum.

bike-fail-o_zps17553c25.gif

Still funny, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back