• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont these Liverpool fans understand that we are the only European team on Merseyside. I am finding it fruitless to engage them. I'd rather parlay with the likes of Milan fans or Ajax. LFC are small time. One actually responded to me by asking are Everton in the Fa cup! Pah ha ha ha. That domestic thing wigan won? We are a European team for crying out load.

I know I know but it wineds them up no end.

"But but 5 times"... Stop livin in the past it's depressing

#Europe

are they still going on about the amount of successful pens besiktas scored vs them? talk about being obsessed.

Man if we somehow miraculously win the EL there banging on about instanbul will have nothing on how much grief I'll give them for Warsaw 2015 :)

lol so true mate, I would be reminding all Kopites morning, noon and night, waking up the missus at 3am, "hey luv, do you remember that night in Poland where Everton won the Europa league" day after day after day after we after month. After about 8 years I may take a 2 week break to freshen up and then start all over again.

Gnashers:

“Going out was a disappointment because we were looking to get through but you can’t afford to dwell on it,” Rodgers said. “The team is working very well and we will have some key players back for the weekend. Friday was about rest and then Saturday we have time to prepare and train. Then we will go again.”

lol
They go again, again. After going out of Europe... again.

...and only 55 hours later they face City. 55 hours!!...or near two and a half days to you and me.

Excuses getting banged in early here.

If they got beat against Blackburn next week you could imagine the "the boys done everything I asked of them tactically but when you only have 145 hours to prepare for a game it puts a wee bit of pressure on the players to really perform"

He's a tit and proves it about 5 times in that full article, talking about how they gave the EL a good go, u got knocked out at the first hurdle you ugly beaut

If they got beat against Blackburn next week you could imagine the "the boys done everything I asked of them tactically but when you only have 145 hours to prepare for a game it puts a wee bit of pressure on the players to really perform"

He's a tit and proves it about 5 times in that full article, talking about how they gave the EL a good go, u got knocked out at the first hurdle you ugly beaut
There's always someone else to blame for Gnashers. His only real skill is deflection. Seven years in management and not even an egg cup to show for it. If they dont land the FA Cup this season and fail to get 4th he's going to be under massive pressure to step down. The knot is tightening on this feller now.

There's always someone else to blame for Gnashers. His only real skill is deflection. Seven years in management and not even an egg cup to show for it. If they dont land the FA Cup this season and fail to get 4th he's going to be under massive pressure to step down. The knot is tightening on this feller now.
Deflection Dave?must get that from his team,Christ they get enough of 'em;)lol

Never mentions how they gave the CL a good go!(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back