• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
d7yspg2l.jpg

these are good but need more Dembas

I was curious about this Dunkin' Donuts business, cos you don't see them very often, I've seen them in London, but elsewhere they're thin on the ground. I just assumed they had a concession at the pit.

The Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dunkin-donuts-gaffe-liverpools-tacky-5235952

Dunkin' Donuts gaffe was Liverpool's tacky, corporate selling-out coming home to roost.

The Dunkin’ partnership isn’t even aimed at Liverpool fans in Liverpool anyway. The nearest branch of Dunkin’ Donuts to Anfield is a ‘Donut Cabinet’ in a service station on the M40 near Oxford, 173 miles away. And that’s a long way from Donut HQ, wherever that may be.

Further gems..

The most recent announcement ventured right into parody territory with Billy Hogan, the club’s commercial chief, telling the world he was “thrilled” (his words) at the tie up with Nivea: “We’re thrilled to welcome our very first grooming partner to the LFC family.”

Grooming partner... lol

Three years on and Liverpool come across as ham-fisted as ever. As it is, the families will be more concerned with what is happening at the inquests in Warrington than what a US snack food company puts up on its Twitter feed, but the incident calls into question the relationship between the club and the brands it is using to help introduce itself into new markets. Are LFC sending the right message to potential new fans?

Liverpool’s image is becoming increasingly tacky.

Rickie-Lambert-and-Lucas-Leiva.webp

:bye:

@Pat's Van I got bored of forest gump so I screen shoted the guy running across camera for sharps goal v shoite. The 80s pixels hold up well I must say :/ ..... I should gave up at bubba gump.

hmKkmz2l.jpg
hahaha he should be allowed to run/spin across the pitch every time a professional football match is played he's that much of a legend

Dont these Liverpool fans understand that we are the only European team on Merseyside. I am finding it fruitless to engage them. I'd rather parlay with the likes of Milan fans or Ajax. LFC are small time. One actually responded to me by asking are Everton in the Fa cup! Pah ha ha ha. That domestic thing wigan won? We are a European team for crying out load.

I know I know but it wineds them up no end.

"But but 5 times"... Stop livin in the past it's depressing

#Europe

Dont these Liverpool fans understand that we are the only European team on Merseyside. I am finding it fruitless to engage them. I'd rather parlay with the likes of Milan fans or Ajax. LFC are small time. One actually responded to me by asking are Everton in the Fa cup! Pah ha ha ha. That domestic thing wigan won? We are a European team for crying out load.

I know I know but it wineds them up no end.

"But but 5 times"... Stop livin in the past it's depressing

#Europe

Hahahahaha.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back