• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

No need to get jealous, Goat. You know you're my favourite poster on GOT.

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

No I mean actually playing well. I don't expect you guys to accept it but Liverpool have been playing good and entertaining football for most of Rodgers reign, and I don't see that stopping any time soon with most of our best players still to enter their prime. If it's so easy to counter then why doesn't every team do it?

There's no difference there, everyone knows that you're struggling. I'll tell you what though, experimenting with Lukaku on the wing is not gonna help. You've also got one of the oldest squads in the league and will need rejuvenating soon. Like I said earlier, I don't hate Everton at all. I don't live in Liverpool so I haven't been exposed to any Everton fans. You lot also think that you're better than you are, talking about challenging for the CL when you are absolutely miles away from it and haven't played in it for 20 odd years. Except for that one qualifying run of course. Liverpool were "knocked off our perch" when I was still unaware of football outside of my own country, so that's not the reason I hate them. They're just arrogant kunts of the highest order and most of my best mates are United supporters so it's about the bragging rights innit.

Oh I expect you'll be laughing from the Championship soon, after Roberto has finished his mission. We'll be laughing too.

I wish we'd let these idiots stay. To come back on each point, as I know we have lurkers from RAWK on here and it gets fed back, so as much for their benefit as anyone elses.

Firstly you are not playing great stuff. You have barely scored more goals than us this season (when we compare European games + PL you have scored a lot less) despite having a significantly easier group, (the goals we'd have stuck passed [Poor language removed] like Basel and Ludogrets!)

Secondly you have some decent young players which I grant you, but you have overplayed this. The fact you then claim our players are past it shows your ignorance. In the recent Merseyside derby, both sides had a team finishing the game with an average age of 26. With players like Barkley, Stones, Garbutt, McCarthy, Besic, Oviedo, Lukaku we have lots of players under 22 who will go onto to be better than your young players. Our second string under 18's (missing our 5 best players) just annihilated your under 18's 5-0. So really please don't go on about all the good young players you have, you are streets behind us in that regard. Some of the under 18's (the league champions last year, and in the semi's again this year) will also bulk our squad out, the likes of Walsh, ledson Kenny and Dowell will all add depth. None of your current under 18's are good enough.

Every team doesn't counter Liverpool as they haven't entirely sussed out how too. We countered it very easily in both games. We are awful at the moment, and in all honesty you are one of the worst teams we've played all season.

Most Everton fans don't think we are better than we are. We acknowledge we are awful this season. We still have an outside chance of qualifying for the Cl via the Europa league. That is the same as you. You have an outside chance of qualifying for the CL. The fact you put yourselves into a different category to us shows how far you overate yourselves. You are the same as us. A mediocre side who won't win anything meaningful, and will float around outside of the top 2-3-4 sides most seasons. We will end up 12th, you will end up about 6th. Both sides are a million miles off being a top team and in essence are mid table mediocrity.

Everton will not get relegated. Unlike Liverpool we haven't been relegated in over 50 years. Laugh away all you like, we are laughing at you, as you have a fraud of a manager who has never won anything and never will. The only big club he's been at he was cone man. A top club could see he's got loser written through him. The fact your fans have lowered your expectations to accept him says it all. I will keep laughing as I watch our team succeed in Europe, knowing full well you have a manager who will fail any time he is faced with a continental challenge beyond the kick and rush football he thrives in in England.

Last edited:
They were when they tried to play like last season again. They are playing some terrific stuff and actually keeping some clean sheets after they changed to their new formation.

Oh dear, I must apologise, that bit in caps wasn't meant to be on the post, if I write a longer post I tend to write points that need covering in bold at the bottom! I obviously forgot to remove it.

They are winning a few games now when the pressure is off. I grant them that. The problem is they are the absolute spivs of the division. They are a failed car salesman. They have an alright car and are trying to convince you it is a Bentley. Anyone would think they are running away with the league the way they are going on. As I keep saying they are 5th in the league.

They have been dumped out of Europe at the first hurdle twice. In my view finishing outside of the top 4 and being dumped out of Europe twice at the first hurdle means failure in the 3 most important competitions. Obviously they will revise that to make it seem it hasn't been a failure. But this season has failed for them already. When we get knocked out of the Europa league it will be a failure for us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back