• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a sickener mate, would feel the same if it was my kid getting turned blue. The strange one that I find is when you have a father who is a blue and the kid just naturally supports the reds or vice versa.

It is more the involvement of the new, or current, fella that would do my nut.

Like most, my family is split, but having a stepdad or boyfriend being involved in it is not on. IMO.

It is more the involvement of the new, or current, fella that would do my nut.

Like most, my family is split, but having a stepdad or boyfriend being involved in it is not on. IMO.
True Roy, would do my head in aswell.

My family is split on my mums side, but not within the families (if you know what I mean), got two sets of cousins who are blue and then there`s 3 other sets including mine who are all red.

Just don`t get the families where you have a blue dad and red son or red and blue brothers, the friggin wierdos!

True Roy, would do my head in aswell.

My family is split on my mums side, but not within the families (if you know what I mean), got two sets of cousins who are blue and then there`s 3 other sets including mine who are all red.

Just don`t get the families where you have a blue dad and red son or red and blue brothers, the friggin wierdos!

lol

FRom rawk

For you Toffee's...
swave.gif

Martinez complaining about your players being tired...

Everton have played 39 matches in all competitions this season so far.

Liverpool, with a worse manager, worse players, worse summer transfer period, lost the only player that made us tick last season ( Suarez)... have played 45 matches this season in all competitions so far. And are 23 points ahead in the League with our tired players.

Why compare yourselves to us? WE dont matter, right? Right?

Anyway, you absolute delusional bellend, you are outside the top 4 after challenging for the league last year and are 12 points behind and have played a game more than the top team, been knocked out of Europe at the first hurdle TWICE by two mediocre teams, runs in the FA Cup and league have coinicided with you playing ten men team in roughly 82% of those games, getting questionable decision after questionable decision in your favour and not facing any decent teams (in the cup).

On top of that you have five players leaving on a free this year, have no saleable assets, are stuck with Balotelli, Joe Allen ans sahko for the foreseeable future... etc

Not even going to mention the illiterate use of the apostrophe. Cos i'm nice like that.

ffs.

You are new. My name IS NOT ROY.

Jeez.

He's been here more than 12 months mate, he should know better.
Under normal circumstances I'd suggest you change his avatar to a certian Mr Gerrard, but that idea might need a bit of work.

*puts down wooden spoon and wanders off whistling*

He's been here more than 12 months mate, he should know better.
Under normal circumstances I'd suggest you change his avatar to a certian Mr Gerrard, but that idea might need a bit of work.

*puts down wooden spoon and wanders off whistling*

12 Months?? Blimey.

Needs a virtual slap then.

grrr.

If you spend 120 mill you really should expect to be challenging the top teams instead or rubbing shoulders with Southampton.

Regression all round as far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back