• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were when they tried to play like last season again. They are playing some terrific stuff and actually keeping some clean sheets after they changed to their new formation.
200w.gif

I think there should be a three day 'mocking period' prior to a ban being imposed, during which we all have carte blanche to neg them into oblivion.

I can almost see their futile posts of protestation...

It is very easy to shoot down their nonsense. I'd love to hear their response when presented with facts!

I wish we'd let these idiots stay

Christ, why ?
I mean the ones like @RED who are upfront about who they support are almost always sound and are very welcome here. But the ones who pretend to be Blues or "forget" to declare their allegiance can do one ... and, thanks to our undercover operation "Spot the kopite" under Sniderman's command, many of them are outed.

The fool you were debating with wasn't good enough for RAWK and certainly wasn't good enough for here.

Christ, why ?
I mean the ones like @RED who are upfront about who they support are almost always sound and are very welcome here. But the ones who pretend to be Blues or "forget" to declare their allegiance can do one ... and, thanks to our undercover operation "Spot the kopite" under Sniderman's command, many of them are outed.

The fool you were debating with wasn't good enough for RAWK and certainly wasn't good enough for here.

I fully understand the reasoning for getting rid of them. Having said that I do enjoy listening to them, as they generally embarrass themselves!

Christ, why ?

Wow. You mean there are people who exist that even RAWK think are too weird?

Last edited:

True Story.

My lad is one of them and posts on RAWK. Had him supporting Everton as a kid (you know the bibs, sleep suits and all that) and a few years later me and his mum go our separate ways and the dirty little [Poor language removed] conspires with her new boyfriend that he's now a ''Kopite''.

True Story.

My lad is one of them and posts on RAWK. Had him supporting Everton as a kid (you know the bibs, sleep suits and all that) and a few years later me and his mum go our separate ways and the dirty little [Poor language removed] conspires with her new boyfriend that he's now a ''Kopite''.

Christ, a right Moral Maze with that mate!

True Story.

That is a sickener mate, would feel the same if it was my kid getting turned blue. The strange one that I find is when you have a father who is a blue and the kid just naturally supports the reds or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back