• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Gerrard picks Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and John Terry to play alongside him in charity match at Anfield

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2991679/Steven-Gerrard-picks-Luis-Suarez-Fernando-Torres-John-Terry-play-alongside-charity-match-Anfield.html#ixzz3UBi6DRGU

STEVEN GERRARD'S XI
Brad Jones; John Arne Riise, John Terry, Stephen Warnock; Ryan Babel, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard (C), Kevin Nolan; Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres, Thierry Henry
JAMIE CARRAGHER'S XI
Pepe Reina; Alvaro Arbeloa, Jamie Carragher (C), Martin Kelly, Craig Noone, Raul Meireles, Jonjo Shelvey, Craig Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Didier Drogba, Dirk Kuyt

I see Gerrards picked Nolan on his side. Hopefully Kuyt on Carragher's team will revert to type and impail him with his customary flying two footer. In fact, it looks like the paramedics will be on stand by given the sly horrors on show on both teams. Torres back home too...."oh that's all in the past now...." again.

View attachment 7384

*calls Obama to schedule a Drone Strike*

We can't let the Terrorists win!

I absolutely love how much Chelsea wind up their fans

angry-liverpool-fan-claims-chelsea-didnt-come-to-play-jose-mourinho-is-a-bell-end-video.jpg

This fella reminds me so much of a disturbed kid with anger issues. He was definitely the unpopular strange child in school who loses it every now and again and goes on the rampage knocking chairs over and pushing books off desks while he's shouting and screaming at the world, then bursts out cry and runs off.

I wouldn't be surprised to open the Echo one day and see his grid plastered all over it after he goes mental in their mega store when he can't buy the latest socks and takes hostages.

"The Ritalin Kid"

This fella reminds me so much of a disturbed kid with anger issues. He was definitely the unpopular strange child in school who loses it every now and again and goes on the rampage knocking chairs over and pushing books off desks while he's shouting and screaming at the world, then bursts out cry and runs off.

I wouldn't be surprised to open the Echo one day and see his grid plastered all over it after he goes mental in their mega store when he can't buy the latest socks and takes hostages.

"The Ritalin Kid"

he reminds me of the milky bar kid who's grown up and let the fame get to his head. the fame has become so bad that he's turned mentally ill because he missed out on childhood and is also trying to re-visit that era through his 40's.

basically a crap michael jackson.

Steven Gerrard picks Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and John Terry to play alongside him in charity match at Anfield

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2991679/Steven-Gerrard-picks-Luis-Suarez-Fernando-Torres-John-Terry-play-alongside-charity-match-Anfield.html#ixzz3UBi6DRGU

STEVEN GERRARD'S XI
Brad Jones; John Arne Riise, John Terry, Stephen Warnock; Ryan Babel, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard (C), Kevin Nolan; Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres, Thierry Henry
JAMIE CARRAGHER'S XI
Pepe Reina; Alvaro Arbeloa, Jamie Carragher (C), Martin Kelly, Craig Noone, Raul Meireles, Jonjo Shelvey, Craig Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Didier Drogba, Dirk Kuyt

I see Gerrards picked Nolan on his side. Hopefully Kuyt on Carragher's team will revert to type and impail him with his customary flying two footer. In fact, it looks like the paramedics will be on stand by given the sly horrors on show on both teams. Torres back home too...."oh that's all in the past now...." again.

View attachment 7384
There's something decidedly disgusting about that charity match. It's being played to raise funds for local community projects....the club that's demolished a whole district - slinging people out of houses, scrapping school plans, knocking down shops, putting a block on health centres being set up - and now they want to put a few hundred thousand quid back.

Utter scumbag of a club.

Always have been, always will be.

...and if there was any local press or other media worth their salt then that shameful contradiction would be highlighted by them.

Last edited:

STEVEN GERRARD'S XI
JAMIE CARRAGHER'S XI

View attachment 7384

haha there's a lot of thugs in that match fair play. how many of those players have been in the headlines for the wrong reasons or been sent off for a terrible tackle, a fair few of them.

There's something decidedly disgusting about that charity match. It's being played to raise funds for local community projects....the club that's demolished a whole district - slinging people out of houses, scrapping school plans, knocking down shops, putting a block on health centres being set up - and now they want to put a few hundred thousand quid back.

It would be like having Jimmy Savile on 'Children In Need'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back