• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Gerrard picks Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and John Terry to play alongside him in charity match at Anfield

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2991679/Steven-Gerrard-picks-Luis-Suarez-Fernando-Torres-John-Terry-play-alongside-charity-match-Anfield.html#ixzz3UBi6DRGU

STEVEN GERRARD'S XI
Brad Jones; John Arne Riise, John Terry, Stephen Warnock; Ryan Babel, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard (C), Kevin Nolan; Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres, Thierry Henry
JAMIE CARRAGHER'S XI
Pepe Reina; Alvaro Arbeloa, Jamie Carragher (C), Martin Kelly, Craig Noone, Raul Meireles, Jonjo Shelvey, Craig Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Didier Drogba, Dirk Kuyt

I see Gerrards picked Nolan on his side. Hopefully Kuyt on Carragher's team will revert to type and impail him with his customary flying two footer. In fact, it looks like the paramedics will be on stand by given the sly horrors on show on both teams. Torres back home too...."oh that's all in the past now...." again.

View attachment 7384

Gremlins 3.

Steven Gerrard picks Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and John Terry to play alongside him in charity match at Anfield

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2991679/Steven-Gerrard-picks-Luis-Suarez-Fernando-Torres-John-Terry-play-alongside-charity-match-Anfield.html#ixzz3UBi6DRGU

STEVEN GERRARD'S XI
Brad Jones; John Arne Riise, John Terry, Stephen Warnock; Ryan Babel, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard (C), Kevin Nolan; Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres, Thierry Henry
JAMIE CARRAGHER'S XI
Pepe Reina; Alvaro Arbeloa, Jamie Carragher (C), Martin Kelly, Craig Noone, Raul Meireles, Jonjo Shelvey, Craig Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Didier Drogba, Dirk Kuyt

I see Gerrards picked Nolan on his side. Hopefully Kuyt on Carragher's team will revert to type and impail him with his customary flying two footer. In fact, it looks like the paramedics will be on stand by given the sly horrors on show on both teams. Torres back home too...."oh that's all in the past now...." again.

View attachment 7384

Jones' biggest game of his career. Like all good Liverpool sides there's not one decent full back on show. Both lineups jyst show the paucity of world class players they've played with. Please John and Thierry please turn out so we can brand it 'all star'. Where's Javier 'I won the champions league for Liverpool honestly' Mascherano?

Love the make up of Gerrard's side. 3-4-3 so he can play his favoured kick and rush without doing any running, and three top forwards so that he'll obviously win. Bet Henry is still better than anyone else on show.

A little bit agog at the length of the bans dished out to Evans & Cisse over 'spitting'.

Sign for the RS and you can spit at the fans and only get a 2 match ban. Of course, they became experts at spitting and it's place in Senegalese culture. I dearly wish Ched Evans played for them. What that lot wouldn't know about rape wouldn't be worth knowing...

I think the best stat is that David N'Gog has scored more goals in Europe than any Everton player in history.

LOL. Obsessed much?

Its because you reached later stages of Europe many times and we rarely played in it. HAD HEYSEL NOT HAPPENED, WE WOULD BE THE ONE LAUGHING AT YOUR BITTERNESS, KOPITES.

Tim Howard has won the league more times than Gerrard.

In fact Pascal Cygan, Luke Chadwick, jeremy Addiaddiaire and MAssimo Taibi all have more winning medals than Gerrard will ever have

He did, started the season well enough, dont think they dropped him until after the cut off point.

Howard was first choice for a season or two

Actually he managed a grand total of 4 apperances for Utd so he wouldn't have qualifed the year they won the league, Howard hasn't got a league medal either.

In fact I'd be stunned if Aliadiere has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back