• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Michael Owen showed his Liverpool team mates how to go about winning a PL Winners Medal when he signed for MU.

Gerrard probably would have had 2 medals if he'd gone to Chelsea, and maybe one if he hadn't slipped so spectacularly against them.

Oh well, never mind....lol

There's a discussion on GOT laughing about Gerrard's lack of PL medals compared to some dross that played for United.

The conversation is framed in such a way that you'd think these players won their medals with Everton. Which is kind of true, as they did win them with Everton's A-team...

But really, Gerrard has won more than any player who has played for Everton in any of the past 20 odd seasons.

I wonder who was behind that Heysel tragedy which in turn banned british clubs from Europe and which destroyed our awesome team. May be not them eh? If it wasn't for that i bet Everton's name will be along with the big clubs from England.

Lukaku's scored more in Europe than that shower this season.

Ah well, at least they'll have Origi next season to bolster their attack.

Cos you can sure as hell bet that Lille wont be wanting him again.

Brendan will mysteriously make that 10 million they wasted on him disappear and then claim it wasn't his signing and he's not part of the group. He'll then try and force him out before shamelessly using him in bg games when he'll do anything for a win and make out it was brilliant management.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...xclusive-brendan-rodgers-liverpool-fc-8839505

What an utter ballbag that feller is.

“My staff and I have a periodised programme set out from day one right the way through the season,” Rodgers told the ECHO.
“At any level of work it’s about achieving that progress and improvement.
“The nature of the methodology here and how I develop players, it’s about the individual for me. The needs of the individual and that goes into the collective.
“What happens through our work is that players and individuals improve, When you improve as a collective then you get the gains from that.

“It’s about using various tools to allow us to find the cause. It’s important to find the cause that motivates players to work.

“For me the second part of the season is massive in terms of tapping into the psychology of players - re-inforcing the commitment to what we’re doing and why we’re here.

“Ultimately, we have an inherent belief in what we do. That combination makes us improve as each day goes on.”

You hear about them fighting with each other on the kop and booing there own players?

No? Me neither

Reactions: RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back