• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of all those players he's improved. Ballotelli, Aspas, Johnson, Lovren, Allen, Carroll, LOLanna, Manquillo, Borini, Markovic, Assaidi, Sahin, Gerrard, Alberto, Cissokho, Moses, Lambert and Mignolet to name a couple.

Reactions: RED
Because of all those players he's improved. Ballotelli, Aspas, Johnson, Lovren, Allen, Carroll, LOLanna, Manquillo, Borini, Markovic, Assaidi, Sahin, Gerrard, Alberto, Cissokho, Moses, Lambert and Mignolet to name a couple.
agreed

but let me go off on on

nicknames like that are easily the most cringeworthy thing when it comes to discussing football online (so not just having a go at here, its everywhere)

Makes me squirm everytime I see a Horrenderson, Brenda/Fraudgers, Maureen, Welcrap (or similar variants on Welbeck), Manure etc. Hope LOLanna doesn't catch on as it's probably the worst out of the lot. Am I really the only one? :oops:

Last edited:

agreed

but let me go off on on

nicknames like that are easily the most cringeworthy thing when it comes to discussing football online (so not just having a go at here, its everywhere)

Makes me squirm everytime I see a Horrenderson, Brenda/Fraudgers, Maureen, Welcrap (or similar variants on Welbeck), Manure etc. Hope LOLanna doesn't catch on as it's probably the worst out of the lot. Am I really the only one? :oops:

I apologise sir. I'm with you, I hate them. I just quite like the name for Adam 'you've changed', due to them spending 20 odd more million on yet some other appallingly average and mediocre English player, who's attempt at playing football usually make me LOL.

agreed

but let me go off on on

It's Danny LOLbeck.

"The needs of the individual and that goes into the collective."

images

You hear about them fighting with each other on the kop and booing there own players?

No? Me neither

Who would you rather be

: Those who would clap a piece of [Poor language removed] on a stick in the middle of the park

or...

: Fans who care enough about the club to actually vent their frustration at both the players and fellow supporters

I think I'm a bit of both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back