• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll lose tonight, Liverpool. United and Arsenal have staked their claims for 3rd and 4th in impressive style; Liverpool are under pressure to get all three points and Swansea are an absolute **** to play against down there, have pretty much nothing to play for and can play relaxed football; and that Sterling situation is quickly becoming poison in Liverpool's dressing room.

2-0 Swansea.

Considering everything that has happened over there in years, such as suarez among many things.....

Just putting it out there, they are currently begging a 20 year old to sign a new contract with them, giving him striker duties, letting him go on holiday whenever he wants and kissing his arse to the media every chance he gets.

Considering everything that has happened over there in years, such as suarez among many things.....

Just putting it out there, they are currently begging a 20 year old to sign a new contract with them, giving him striker duties, letting him go on holiday whenever he wants and kissing his arse to the media every chance he gets.
He's taking the piss from them and they're letting him do it. Pandered to his every whim and praised him to the heavens...and he laughed in their faces when they offered him £100,000 pw.

...and now they're still treating him with kid gloves.

As the old saying goes: cap in hand gets kick in teeth.

They'll lose tonight, Liverpool. United and Arsenal have staked their claims for 3rd and 4th in impressive style; Liverpool are under pressure to get all three points and Swansea are an absolute **** to play against down there, have pretty much nothing to play for and can play relaxed football; and that Sterling situation is quickly becoming poison in Liverpool's dressing room.

2-0 Swansea.

That would cap off a perfect weekend. It won't happen though, Liverpool will see them off.

*Hopes universe takes note of negativity and sets out to prove him wrong

f*cking kidding me like? a team with skrtel, gerrard as captain and henderson top of the respect for referees table? you are kidding me. you never see evertonian players complain to a ref. i'm guessing this table is based on players who get booked for talking back because RS seem to get away with that 3 or 4 times a match.

maybe i jinxed it haha

He's taking the piss from them and they're letting him do it. Pandered to his every whim and praised him to the heavens...and he laughed in their faces when they offered him £100,000 pw.

...and now they're still treating him with kid gloves.

As the old saying goes: cap in hand gets kick in teeth.

upload_2015-3-16_16-49-18.webp

all i can think of is this after reading just the blurb of his article.

Those wage numbers are out of this world. Had no idea Sturridge is on £150k.

They truly are operating on a different planet to us, financially.

The fact that they've managed to finish outside the top 4 so often in recent years just illustrates their horrific ineptness both in the transfer market and in hiring managers.

The bit that raised my eye brows was the line in the article about him "losing out financially every week he doesnt sign" or something.

Poor kitten, must be hell to only draw £35000 pw as a 20 year old.
Obscene it is.

"£100,000?"

"Nah, my client needs to think of his status in the game"

"Ok, we'll be back in touch...dont let him sign for anyone else in the mean time, please"

sterling, along with mignolet, has carried them this season in sturridge's absence, it must be said. when his agent looks around the dressing room at the gash they have getting paid obscene amounts, he has every right to request it. no 20 year old should earn that, but we can't really use liverpool as a great example when it comes to money - of course they will fork it. the question is whether it will be too late because he may have gone off the idea.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back