• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers has created this situation by telling everyone week in week out how he's developed Sterling into a "top top player", his ego once again getting the better of him and Sterlings agent has decided to exploit it.

You can't make out you've got the next Messi but only want pay him Freddy Adu's wages.

'Next year is our year' already underway on RAWK. Someone must have pointed out how young their squad is and now they're ready to take over the world. Again. Can't wait until this time next year when they'll still be a club fighting for Europa league, just a year older.

To be honest I think sterling is overrated....good player, but far from great....he's blessed with pace, but his finishing is actually poor enough, so while he catches the eye he's got alot to improve on....the media have already created a superstar as he's young and English (and better still a Liverpool kid too)....They highlight everything he does well, while turning a blind eye to his faults....can see man city offering massive money for him in the summer and if Liverpool spend that money wisely they'll be better off...

To be honest I think sterling is overrated....good player, but far from great....he's blessed with pace, but his finishing is actually poor enough, so while he catches the eye he's got alot to improve on....the media have already created a superstar as he's young and English (and better still a Liverpool kid too)....They highlight everything he does well, while turning a blind eye to his faults....can see man city offering massive money for him in the summer and if Liverpool spend that money wisely they'll be better off...

You have just described Stuart Barlow..

Ah, the good old days
diego-maradona-hand-of-god.jpg

I did say most of the time. Maybe it is the old good old days syndrome, but I really do believe it was a more honest sport 15-20 years ago when I started watching it. I'm not even a grumpy old man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back