Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like that player who signed for..Leeds was it? Came in and said he wanted something like 10k/week to go there, someone there said 'I'm sorry, we can't do that, we have a wage structure here. We'll pay you 40k'.

Yes....Seth Davies from Derby County.

Yes....Seth Davies from Derby County.

Seth Johnson mate

Always injured and pretty average even at his free flowing best.

I still look out for Leeds score on a Saturday. Hoping they lost again.

Carry no sympathy for their fans either. Never heard a single one of them question where the money was coming from when all that ridiculous amounts of cash was getting splashed.

Seth Johnson mate

Always injured and pretty average even at his free flowing best.

I still look out for Leeds score on a Saturday. Hoping they lost again.

Carry no sympathy for their fans either. Never heard a single one of them question where the money was coming from when all that ridiculous amounts of cash was getting splashed.

Sorry.....Seth Johnson is right ;)

I was thinking of Seth Davey, the protagonist in the old Liverpol street song "Whiskey On A Sunday" (there's one for the teenagers :))

Hahaha...my mate,a RS, in the pub tonight said he'd take £100M,......when I stopped laughing, I pointed out the 7 goals he's scored and the precious few assists and asked who in their right mind would even offer £20M, he seemed confused.....
He's RS, he's terminally confused; about football anyway.

Having listened to all the tripe from ex ts players and even others in the media lambast Sterling for having the audacity to want to leave it was nice to read Chris Sutton saying that he shouldn't be criticized for wanting to go to a 'big club'.

Well played Chris.

This ^^^^

The absolute hypocrisy that is coming from old RS players etc with regards to Sterling is unbelievable. The lad wants to play Champions League etc and better himself but according to the gospel of old RS, he is being badly managed etc and should knuckle down, yet any player who is linked to Liverpool and the RS cult are spouting how they would become better players if they moved to Liverpool.

Oi you utter bell whiffs, Liverpool Football Club is not the be all and end all all in world football, take your rose tinted glasses off and do the job you are supposed to do with impartiality. Helmets!!

This ^^^^

The absolute hypocrisy that is coming from old RS players etc with regards to Sterling is unbelievable. The lad wants to play Champions League etc and better himself but according to the gospel of old RS, he is being badly managed etc and should knuckle down, yet any player who is linked to Liverpool and the RS cult are spouting how they would become better players if they moved to Liverpool.

Oi you utter bell whiffs, Liverpool Football Club is not the be all and end all all in world football, take your rose tinted glasses off and do the job you are supposed to do with impartiality. Helmets!!

Spot on, all players will move to a Cl club if there are offers. Sterling is not a rs anyway, thye y bought him of Southampton when he was. A young lad. He played with Suarez and wants more of that, to be around world class players and in the Cl. He also relies on pace so he only got about 7 years at the most.

Spot on, all players will move to a Cl club if there are offers. Sterling is not a rs anyway, thye y bought him of Southampton when he was. A young lad. He played with Suarez and wants more of that, to be around world class players and in the Cl. He also relies on pace so he only got about 7 years at the most.
they bought him off QPR.

More a nibbler than an outright biter though
Learnt how to fall over and roll around from the master though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back