Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like father like son.

Paul Dalglish @pauldalglish · 11h11 hours ago
Problems are like trees. Cut off the branches they grow back. Fix the roots and they don't. RS is only the branches. The 'way is the roots

Its the difference between a floodlight & a laser beam. We are currently a floodlight. We need to use the same power but become a laser beam

I know it is a silly analogy but I'm trying to paint a picture!

So to give my solution. Bring in somebody to create the way. It can't be the manager as if he losses the dressing room or under performs...

...he has to go but the 'way' must go on. Can't give a manager the power as there job is only short term. The person in charge of the 'way'.

..has to be long term as it will take time and will probably get worse before it gets better but you have to stick with it.

He's obviously angling for Daddy to get a job back.

As a previously poster has suggested a lot of noises suggesting Rodgers will be gone soon.

Like father like son.

Problems are like trees. Cut off the branches they grow back. Fix the roots and they don't. RS is only the branches. The 'way is the roots

Its the difference between a floodlight & a laser beam. We are currently a floodlight. We need to use the same power but become a laser beam

So to give my solution. Bring in somebody to create the way. It can't be the manager as if he losses the dressing room or under performs...

...he has to go but the 'way' must go on. Can't give a manager the power as there job is only short term. The person in charge of the 'way'.

..has to be long term as it will take time and will probably get worse before it gets better but you have to stick with it.

As a previously poster has suggested a lot of noises suggesting Rodgers will be gone soon.

He's clearly on drugs.

jesse-pinkman-heroin-trip-breaking-bad.gif

Like father like son.

Ha Ha Ha. The Way.

Pure cultism. And what he means is "Kenny's Way".

Read this @davek

It will blow your mind.

Conspiracy!

http://www.blindreligion.com/fsg-sack-rodgers/

32.jpg
Load of made up nonsense; however, it's probably correct in essence.

The moment I saw that no FSG hierarchy turned up at Anfield for the Steevie Me extravaganza I thought he was toast. They dont want anything to do with Rodgers other than calling him in to be sacked. I hope they at least show him around Boston first and give him a Red Sox goodies bag. The lad deserves that at least. :coffee:

Load of made up nonsense; however, it's probably correct in essence.

The moment I saw that no FSG hierarchy turned up at Anfield for the Steevie Me extravaganza I thought he was toast. They dont want anything to do with Rodgers other than calling him in to be sacked. I hope they at least show him around Boston first and give him a Red Sox goodies bag. The lad deserves that at least. :coffee:

There is a lot of stuff flying around at the moment that Rodgers is getting the boot. I said about 2 months ago this could all go a bit like it did for "Kenny" in that it came out of the blue.

Like with Dalglish I suspect they will wait until the end of the season and offer him a Director of Football. I suspect Rodgers will want to walk. The only thing that will stop that is that that move would require a smidgen of dignity and self respect. These are not qualities Brent has in abundance. He may cling on.

They are seriously hacked off though. Not just because they are 5th, but more because they can see he has wasted lots of money.

The rest of the article is fanciful. It is widely known that Rodgers and Gerrard have a fractured relationship and Rodgers is quite fearful of him.

It is Kopite drivel, fanfic so to speak. They are portraying "Dem Yanks" as the new enemy to unite an increasingly disparate and fanbase behind. Uniting behind a common enemy is what they do best. (Obviously no Manchester United or Fergusan now).

What is significant though in all this, is certain elements of the fanbase are turning on FSG. It is starting to resemble the period when it went sour under H & G. Arguments about lack of money being spent etc. This can move very quickly, and if Sterling goes and they miss out on some key targets (Benteke to Chelsea, not signing Lacazette, Spurs Sign Ings etc) then expect things to rumble on quickly.

The funny thing is, between Ayre's incompetency, FSG's tight fisted wage restraints and Rodgers bellendery and arrogance I wouldn't fancy them to get any of their targets. I foresaw this crisis, but I suspect the crisis may be deeper and faster than even I had hoped!

There is a lot of stuff flying around at the moment that Rodgers is getting the boot. I said about 2 months ago this could all go a bit like it did for "Kenny" in that it came out of the blue.

Like with Dalglish I suspect they will wait until the end of the season and offer him a Director of Football. I suspect Rodgers will want to walk. The only thing that will stop that is that that move would require a smidgen of dignity and self respect. These are not qualities Brent has in abundance. He may cling on.

They are seriously hacked off though. Not just because they are 5th, but more because they can see he has wasted lots of money.

The rest of the article is fanciful. It is widely known that Rodgers and Gerrard have a fractured relationship and Rodgers is quite fearful of him.

It is Kopite drivel, fanfic so to speak. They are portraying "Dem Yanks" as the new enemy to unite an increasingly disparate and fanbase behind. Uniting behind a common enemy is what they do best. (Obviously no Manchester United or Fergusan now).

What is significant though in all this, is certain elements of the fanbase are turning on FSG. It is starting to resemble the period when it went sour under H & G. Arguments about lack of money being spent etc. This can move very quickly, and if Sterling goes and they miss out on some key targets (Benteke to Chelsea, not signing Lacazette, Spurs Sign Ings etc) then expect things to rumble on quickly.

The funny thing is, between Ayre's incompetency, FSG's tight fisted wage restraints and Rodgers bellendery and arrogance I wouldn't fancy them to get any of their targets. I foresaw this crisis, but I suspect the crisis may be deeper and faster than even I had hoped!
Yep. I dont think the Kopites know who to turn to and have a go at: manager or owner.

If FSG moved to sack Rodgers (which they should surely be thinking seriously about...and apparently they are ruthless in baseball decision making on that level as they were with Dalglish) they'd have to have a name lined up with some decent CV attached to it. A De Boer or Bilic or Blanc maybe (Klopp looks Turkey-bound by all accounts).

It'll be sad to see the no mark go, but it's unrealistic now to see him around much longer. Once the season ends this Sunday I dont think it'll be too long before the ball starts rolling.

Ha Ha Ha. The Way.

Pure cultism. And what he means is "Kenny's Way".

Absolutely. The way they throw around such phrases is basically how a Cult uses religiosity. On the Redmen TV the other week they were going on about "The plan". Whenever one of the contributors suggested anything critical he was met with "do you still believe in The Plan" and made to pipe down. Some of them are absolutely primed for brainwashing.

And yes they are carrying on like Paul Dalglish is some sort of oracle. He obviously thinks his analogies make him a latter day Jesus figure in the Cult, but in reality he is just a [Poor language removed] Russel Brand talking in generalities. The amusing part of it is as you have said, anyone with half a brain can see his intentions, to shoe-horn Daddy in to the dictator role he's always craved.

The sinister line in amongst the bullshit is "So to give my solution. Bring in somebody to create the way. It can't be the manager". So basically give "someone" all the power but give him no accountability for when it goes wrong, you have a fall guy for that. Now who might be egotistical, thick and self centred enough to want to be a manager under those conditions????

14th highest spending professional sports institute in the world where wages are concerned, don't be fooled into believing the media driven spin that they don't pay top money to players.

Their a very wealthy club who are just poorly managed.

http://www.globalsportssalaries.com/GSSS 2015.pdf

14th highest spending professional sports institute in the world where wages are concerned, don't be fooled into believing the media driven spin that they don't pay top money to players.

Their a very wealthy club who are just poorly managed.

http://www.globalsportssalaries.com/GSSS 2015.pdf

I do agree with this. But I think they are beginning to change this and a number of negotiations have begun to go wrong, I do think they are starting to tighten the belt. Sterling, Gerrard, Henderson, Skirtl, Johnson's negotiations have all gone wrong recently. Ibe is still to sign and Flannagan hasn't signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back