• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verdict has been delayed until after the weekend, apparently they are seeking further expert advice from sitcom writers of the late 60s / early 70s.

The FA are going to look like complete tools if they dont charge this Klansman now. If he had no case to answer it'd be over and done with tonight.

he will walk away from this charge as will terry because the incompetent FA will have no idea how to proceed if they come back with a guilty verdict.

FA need to save face. I bet its blatantly obvious he's guilty but because they dont want it all over the front pages and the RS's name tarnished, they need to find a way round it.

FA need to save face. I bet its blatantly obvious he's guilty but because they dont want it all over the front pages and the RS's name tarnished, they need to find a way round it.

Exactly.

'Racism in English football?! The FA can't be having that! So instead of taking a hard approach and banning Suarez to send a message we'll just pretend it didn't happen.'

Exactly.

'Racism in English football?! The FA can't be having that! So instead of taking a hard approach and banning Suarez to send a message we'll just pretend it didn't happen.'

unless your just a fan, then you will be banned for life and passed over to the police.

listen chaps if gerrard can get away with hitting someone in a bar on camera clear eveidence then the goofy horrible ear biting [Poor language removed] will get off ,he is everything bad about the game but because its our noisey neighbours he will get off with a fine at best

listen chaps if gerrard can get away with hitting someone in a bar on camera clear eveidence then the goofy horrible ear biting [Poor language removed] will get off ,he is everything bad about the game but because its our noisey neighbours he will get off with a fine at best

I really doubt that now. United have huge clout and Evra will be greatly weakened if he isn't exonerated in some way by these proceedings.

My hunch is that the panel have made their decision to charge Sewerez but are taking the weekend to consult club lawyers at Liverpool to make a form of punishment stick that wont see a legal challenge to it...a punishment and verdict that wont, in other words, totally devalue Liverpool's asset.

It must be a very clear case of abuse or it wouldn't have gotten this far.

He'll be trouble for as long as he plays, let's hope it's not over here for much longer. So if he is charged, then they won't really be able to do anything about chants aimed at him will they, they can't really do anything about Fulhams lot shouting "Cheat" because he was sent off and banned for exactly that in the W.C.

The FA seem to be wanting to sterilise the grounds again at the moment, it'll be the Tories that, they'll be wanting us like some arl chinese crowd in total silence.

This is great, he's been here less than a year and he's up to the elbows in this stuff. They'll back him to the hilt and spread paranoid fantasies about why it's everybody else's fault and make themselves look like the beauts they are.

Ace popcorn, all things considered.

dave i hope you are correct but we will see everybody thought gerrard was caught bang to rights and would be punished but look what happend , on the other side of it this is racial and maybe that horrible little **** and terry will be made an example of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back