• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England fans

From what I've heard england fans have been great. Think apart from a few incidents the tournament has been great from all supporters.. just a big party..

The main problem is with the generalisation of racist behaviour and football fans. I say 'football' and not 'England' because every National side & every club will have fans that happen to be racist.

Attributing the whole of the England fan base as having a reputation of racism is an extremely lazy rhetoric.

Are you confident that it was widespread racism or were there reports of a few knobheads shouting stuff. If you have no idea then maybe keep quiet and stop spouting this lazy crap, until more details become available.
Tbf, Ilm probably willing to believe it. That's just down to the way that thousands of England fans persecuted with racial abuse black England penalty takers who failed to score a couple of years back.

And I fully expect it to happen again when they fail to win this tournament too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back