• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England's provisional 26 man squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite like that. With Vardy to come on when the defenders are knackered.

That was exactly my thinking mate ;)

With a midfield diamond? Roy has toued with that formation a few times And though we've played quite well when we've used it.

Yeah the diamond, I like that formation for this lot. Full backs could bomb on with Dier dropping in. Can't see Roy playing Barkley and Alli though unfortunately. Henderson will have to be shoehorned in somewhere.

Didn't realize England hasn't produced any midfielders better than that lot. Strikers look decent. 3 defenders? LOL

Good luck fellas. I don't hate England but that's a really generic squad bar a few. Obviously I hope Ross bags 10 goals include four screamers from 30 yards out. Beyond that...

I think Wilshire is quality, and particularly well suited to international football, but taking him on the back of 96 minutes is ridiculous. He isn't that good.

Surprised Townsend made it - I thought Barkley would be the designated dribble and shoot merchant for games where they're trailing at the death.

Rooney will start, do nothing, and they'll struggle to get through the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back