Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
That was rubbish. How Doucs stayed on for the whole 90 mins is amazing (in a bad way). I hope SD doesn't moan about the DCL penalty incident, as if Gana had knocked into the empty net, the refs decision is irrelevant. Mind you, we were lucky to get 1 point, 3 would have been robbery.
Bizarre the way people make conrextless comments. NUFC spend last 5 yrs 400mill, EFC zip. Great effort by players!👏👏

They all looked absolutely goosed again.
There’s got to be more ability in this squad than this tripe Dyche has them doing.
I don’t mind direct football or only having <40% possession if it’s effectively but this isn’t.

We can’t keep possession mate, we give it away easily time and again , players spend more time closing down and tracking runners then using the ball, creates fatigue .

They are so much better than us in central areas. Magnola and doucoure and mcneill had poor games. Need to look after the ball more and give some options. For me Gana and Tim are better options.

Don’t care…. Good point against 12 men.

Disgraceful refereeing performance.

Will take that in our pursuit of safety this year.

And Claire balding…. We all have to laugh at her

The treatment of Gordon is such a "small club" mentality.

If Everton weren't such a financial mess, he would still be here!

The small club mentality has been there for years. It makes me laugh when they give scripts to new signings for their interview to say “we are a big club”.

One of the worst performances on the pitch was the ref. There was 3 or 4 times he gave Newcastle a free kick and I had no idea what for.
The stupid rule about on field decisions stand unless it was an obvious error. The foul on DCL was an obvious error and should have also been a red card!

Mate, of the last 8 matches at home (9 now) we've won 6 of them. I'm not sure how that's hard to understand
I am pulling you (and Everton) because it is deliberate cherry picking to make things seem better than they are. You are saying 6 out of the last 9 to make it sound better but when you look at the whole picture we only won 8 home games in the whole of last season i.e out of 19 home games, have only won 1 out of 4 home games and 1 out of 7 home and away this season and have won a total of 14 out of the last 44 home and away this season and last season.

Got to look at the whole picture and not just the bits that make it seem better.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back