Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
They are so much better than us in central areas. Magnola and doucoure and mcneill had poor games. Need to look after the ball more and give some options. For me Gana and Tim are better options.
It seems that whenever we pass the ball the player thats played the pass switches off for a few seconds. Its as if they play a pass and seem to think they become a spectator and don`t look to give the player on the ball an easy return pass. Early in the first half Harrison controlled a long ball brilliantly and played it to McNeill in the box but he seemed to not be ready for the pass.

I find it strange that the pen ain’t giving because they say dcl kicked burns, yet I see week in week out players running full sprint and their legs get caught and a foul is given.

Good point. But ndaye is a headless chicken. Thought dcl worked hard today, little service. Not sure wots going on with tarky tho.
He's great, he's just got no quality around him at all. Hasn't got a full back that comes anywhere close to overlapping him, nobody in midfield can play short passes with him, when he's able to spin past a defender he'll either need to take on another 5 or the move will inevitably break down once he's given it to another player, maybe Harrison who runs into people, Doucoure who has the ball bounce off him or DCL who is always surrounded by three players.

Why are sky saying that wasn't a penalty and wasn't a foul

If that happens 25 yards out its a free kick all day and no one thinks twice about it
It was 100% a pen. Burn makes no attempt to play the ball just steps across do and impeded him but they wanted any excuse not to give it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back