Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
Braindead from Tarkowski but almost worth it to see Gordon miss the penno. If we can nick a goal, we can win it. But once again, we're the reactive team feeding off scraps. Newcastle the only team looking to take control.

It's like they've never played together. Same old crap. There is no anticipation, no movement to exploit space, no effort. I feel like I post this every match now. What is the point of the Dyche fitness regime if the players don't turn that fitness into pressing out of possession and running into space/showing for the ball during the match. Get Dyche out. He has shown us what he's capable of, and it's garbage.
He along with his coaching staff are being exposed for the has beens they are. If we escape with a point today, it is a miracle.

And no consequence of anything they have drilled into these players.

Regarding the penalty it was fairly similar to the one Richarlison didn't get v Brentford just before Branthwaithe was sent off. Var came out that time saying it wasn't given as Richarlison had his arm around the defender
I’m sure anyone on either side of the argument can come up with loads of examples given/not given rightly or wrongly. Fact is, Tarkowski threw him to the ground, after not really being tussled or provoked all that much. Tried to act the hard man and almost cost his team dearly. Appalling decision making and a pen all day long IMO.

Inappropriate Language
Dyche will be telling them to fuccking grind out a result here, and will also tell Michael Keane not to fucck anything up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back