Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dull dull dull Everton.

Our season changed when Moyes done what he did for the derby. He want's f*cking for it. We've lost all momentum.

This ^^^^ he put a speed bump in the road of momentum and we have gone back to our early season form.

we could have Thierry Henry in his peak and still wouldn't score many because our midfield dont create chances.

Bit of kneejerking here lads.

We lost, yeah, but in the end we did alright. Had the Drenthe goal stood it would have probably gone a lot differently. Horrible performance from the officials tonight.

I thought we were the better team there like, bad refereeing lost us that game, story of Evertons f*cking season.

we have just limped to a defeat against Arsenal n half of you give more of a **** about how the red ****e got on ffs whats that all about.

We were absolutely ****e for the first 20 minutes, that's were we lost the game. We played with heart after that, nothing pretty but closed them down and stopped them playing. They defended very well, Vermaelen was solid for them.
Had that goal been allowed it would have been a fair result.

Dull dull dull Everton.

Our season changed when Moyes done what he did for the derby. He want's f*cking for it. We've lost all momentum.

Totally!

Unbeaten in 9 has now gone to no win in 3 and an away trip to Swansea at the weekend followed by the Stadium of Light.

Osman has been ****ged off over the years on the right and people say he is best in the centre, I can't remember a worse game for him ever than tonight! I'm not saying he is better on the right, I agree about the CM. He should have been hooked at halftime.

come on lads were unlucky not to get a draw tonight gave it a good go there tonight-everybodys pissed off over the derby but jesus weve been robbed out of a goal and given one of the most inform teams in the league a good game tonight-gotta cut out the sloppy starts though ill give you that !!

That was 20 minutes of top class fussball from the Arse, followed by 70 minutes of giving the ball away and throwing themselves to ground by both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back