Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe people are made up the ****e lost, yet so did we!

Clueless in the final third again, Cahill just fouls the opposition palyers and Pienaar.

Dull dull dull Everton.

Our season changed when Moyes done what he did for the derby. He want's f*cking for it. We've lost all momentum.

Can't agree with that at all. I don;t like what he did but we were hardly an unstoppable juggernaut before the derby. The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to look on hos derby decisions favourably.

Put simply winning the Cup is more important than beating Liverpool.

we were decent tonight against a good arsenal team.
The fa really need to sort out the officiating,it is ****ing awful week in week out.
They are turning football into a joke.
Same teams getting the same dubious decisions.
Rant over

I'm bloody furious, i never saw a minute of that second half, the Sopcast stream was appalling, even tried rebooting twice, really annoying, especially as the stream was ok in the first half. Thankfully i can watch the highlights on the good old Beeb later.

I take it from Radio 5 that we made a brave fight of it. So in the end the linesman denied us a point that might even cost us a place in Europe. Camera technology can't come in quickly enough imo, although as i understand it it's still only going to be for goal-line decisions which is ridiculous because offsides are probably even harder to call.

I can only award a MOTM on the strength of the first half performances so give it jointly to Sylvain Distin and Stephen Pienaar.

Can't agree with that at all. I don;t like what he did but we were hardly an unstoppable juggernaut before the derby. The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to look on hos derby decisions favourably.

I'd accept that if we'd beaten Sunderland, we didn't so the decision to rest players was the wrong one.

10th in the league behind the likes of Swansea City enuf said f@ck the RS. I noticed David Moyes flashing his new gold Hublot watch well get down cash converters with it because I have had enough of his terrible tactics etc how long is this going to go on for "Everton cocktail time" remember its 2 parts bleach 1 part petrol served over crushed glass

Should've been a draw, but the linesmen pulled a Ray Charles. Repeatedly. Hope he contracts Baboon syphilis. Good night all.

We were on an unbeaten run and just beat City, Chelsea and Spurs mate.

I can't see how you can look favourably on what he done against Liverpool as it's f*cked our season right up.

Look we always look for someone to blame when we lose. moyes in my opinion fcuk up over the derby he should
have played his full hand that night and win liverpool did and also won there semil-final to.

and let me tell you if we do beat sunderland thats a big if now we will earn it, don't know the fcuk i couldn't trust
moyes again the RS in a cup semil final i think we would blow it on his picking of the team.

and what makes it worse there are lads here are more happy with liverpool not winning than Everton losing
again they have a cup they are above us they are in the FA Cup semil fcuk sake get our own house in order
and fcuk what liverpool are winning or losing good night.............:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back