Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone for 1-0 to us.

Don't know why though, cos Van Persie will blatently score a volley into the top corner from an Alex Song chipped through ball in roughly the 80th minute.

You know what I can actually see us turnin them over after the week we have had! Would be typical bloody Everton that! I am looking forward to seeing arteta again though, not only was he my fav player for ages he was also the focal point of my fav Everton song...follow,follow,follow.....god I miss singin that song! Defo gonna give him a clap, dont care if he jumped ship at the 11th hour! Still love him. My prediction for tonight 2 - 1 cahill,jelavic & the predictable Van Persie volley! COYB

Prepairing for..........

motivator5492535iq9.jpg

FFS Ebepton! just been on SSN they reckon that Moyes is doing the same as in the Derby resting some players...we are going to get d1cked!

FFS Ebepton! just been on SSN they reckon that Moyes is doing the same as in the Derby resting some players...we are going to get d1cked!

How do they "reckon". Do they know something or just speculating? Not slating you, just curious whether they know something or just spouting off for attention.

Drenthe, Osman and Pienaar in midfield, go toe to toe with them, play a bit of fooseball, there's only one winner really.

Statistics based on latest six matches shows a league table with Everton on 5th place. Statistics can cheer you up. COYB!
(and Arsenal on 1st :confused3: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back