Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attendance tonight is set to be absolutely shocking. Could be under 30k without a big last minute push (depressing). Also, we are sh*te against Arsenal. 0-2/1-3. Hopefully my money won't be wasted though as our last 3 league games at Goodison have been wins with no goals conceded. I'll be glad to finally get this 7 weeks of top 6 opposition over though.

I'm going for 32k

Place your bets.

Will I ever see us beating La Arse? How come Moyes buckles under La Arse Mr Arse-ne? This I will never understand. I want to go around Lonodn with my Everton top tomorrow. You hear me MOYES!!!

I hope Moyes actually goes for it at the floodlit Goodison. Otherwise I'll be a sad panda for the rest of the week again. Do we have a game on satdee? Can't remember myself and am not arsed to check.

I hope Moyes actually goes for it at the floodlit Goodison. Otherwise I'll be a sad panda for the rest of the week again. Do we have a game on satdee? Can't remember myself and am not arsed to check.

Yes, and another mid-week. Thick and fast, like.

1st beer going down , planning on being very drunk so when RVP places a well placed thumb in our ass , its kinda nice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back