Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt many people would agree but i would play this:

Howard

Hibbert - Heitinga - Distin - Baines

Coleman - - Fellaini - - Pienaar

Cahill

Straq - Jelavic

May look attacking but to be honest if Straq/Cahill doesnt play, it just means either Neville will be in midfield or Osman, and to be honest id prefer Cahill than Osman tonight, purely so we are abit better at set pieces.

Means upfront we have a great finisher, and a big man upfront to hassle the defence and tire them out also. Plus i think he would get the fans going to!! Then in the centre you have Cahill and Fellaini, both capable of getting suck in

Fellani has to play today or we will get run in the midfield however given the fact that the FA cup takes precident now he needs a break and a rest against Swansea.

Doubt many people would agree but i would play this:

Howard

Hibbert - Heitinga - Distin - Baines

Coleman - - Fellaini - - Pienaar

Cahill

Straq - Jelavic

May look attacking but to be honest if Straq/Cahill doesnt play, it just means either Neville will be in midfield or Osman, and to be honest id prefer Cahill than Osman tonight, purely so we are abit better at set pieces.

Means upfront we have a great finisher, and a big man upfront to hassle the defence and tire them out also. Plus i think he would get the fans going to!! Then in the centre you have Cahill and Fellaini, both capable of getting suck in

Coleman is out and Moyes will never play 2 up top against any decent team -__-

Not confident at all on this one. AND alllllll my mates are Arsenal fans *sigh*

This is not going to fun at all. Arsenal always cream us. bumders.

Welcome home Arts though lad, welcome home.

Jelavic to score, come on son! Missing the game tonight though, going to see Derren Brown in Llandudno :) can't wait!

Attendance tonight is set to be absolutely shocking. Could be under 30k without a big last minute push (depressing). Also, we are sh*te against Arsenal. 0-2/1-3. Hopefully my money won't be wasted though as our last 3 league games at Goodison have been wins with no goals conceded. I'll be glad to finally get this 7 weeks of top 6 opposition over though.

Now that Chico has edited his first post all the sarcastic "best one yet" comments read as genuine compliments.

It was a good one though.

My preview as always: I have no idea what is going to happen but I hope we win. Also I hope I remember not to check my email as I'll be watching on delay and EFC have a habit for any big win lately of immediately sending out an email with the score and telling us to buy things (the marketing team appears to have taken the RS jibes of "the DVD will be out soon" as genuine advice for an eCommerce strategy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back