Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters

I'm just commenting on how I expect poor selection to be matched with a timid, safety first gameplan. He could st least try and fire the crowd up with some attacking play - even if direct.
Sorry mate, I did get that, I was just being too much of a cryarse to acknowledge your point. If he was arsed about what the crowd though he wouldn’t have picked that XI.

I wholeheartedly expect dirge.

What’s preseason for, then?? Michael Keane has shown incompetence at best, and outright liability for goals at worst time and again. JOB might be unknown but so was Branthwaite a couple of years ago (at this level). It’s simply not a good enough reason to leave him out.

Very obviously I hope I’m proven wrong, but it screams of pure cowardice from Dyche and sends a terrible message to all.

His reasoning was to get Branthwaite up to speed as he'd miss some pre-season. Probably thinks the same of JOB.

Not a fan of Kegger and I think he'll drop one today. Which may be the last of him. Hopefully.

With their attacking pace against our backline it will probably be better if they have the ball as them on the counter attack against our back line will be embarrassing

Yep. Asking for trouble giving Mitoma and the guy the other side yards of space to run into.

Way to beat them is low block and then spring quick counters as they've struggled v Doucs and McNeill in last few seasons.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back