Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really strugled that game. Although I didn't expect Reading to be that good!!

I think the problem was that Reading did to us today what we do with the big three most of the time. They stopped us playing and tried to nick a goal.

It's good we're winning ugly, but it would be healthier (for me as well) to be more comfortable with it.

Nice to see Jags finally winning over some of the doubters...

(Ronnie's back is still a bit dicky, so his daughter is picking him up, EFC commentary strikes again.)

It's good we're winning ugly, but it would be healthier (for me as well) to be more comfortable with it.

Nice to see Jags finally winning over some of the doubters...

(Ronnie's back is still a bit dicky, so his daughter is picking him up, EFC commentary strikes again.)[/QUOTE]

What time is he being picked up:lol::lol::lol:

Suits had it spot on there. Four wins two draws in last six games, without the Africanos and lets face it we've been gash for while now too.

We need to up things next week in the UEFA and with the games coming up in the league. Only one of our next nine games is against a top six (just) side.

we'll be alright, brann next wednesday, FA cup weekend so no game for us, then brann again.

hopefully with consecutive brann games, our consistency can improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back