Everton 2-0 Blackpool. Sat 18th Feb at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the goals like anyone? My stream has cut out at half time too so I might miss the replays. FFS

First one was a cross from the left into Fellaini who had his back to goal. He laid off to Drenthe with his right foot. Drenthe hit it first time with his left and curled it past the GK into the net. Beautiful finish aided by Blackpool leaving Drenthe scot free.

Second goal was scrappy. Earned by Drenthe's hard work getting a corner. He sent in a line-drive that Blackpool should have cleared. Landed at Straq's foot and he shoveled it in from like a yard.

Anyone having trouble with streams should download Sopcast software and watch Sopcast streams - far more reliable on the strength of my first half hour's viewing using this software.

First one was a cross from the left into Fellaini who had his back to goal. He laid off to Drenthe with his right foot. Drenthe hit it first time with his left and curled it past the GK into the net. Beautiful finish aided by Blackpool leaving Drenthe scot free.

Second goal was scrappy. Earned by Drenthe's hard work getting a corner. He sent in a line-drive that Blackpool should have cleared. Landed at Straq's foot and he shoveled it in from like a yard.

Nice. Cheers. Drenthe has been quite lively from what I've seen, bits of good and bad. The good points outweight the bad points of his game though. I'd love to keep him.

Let's hope we keep it up and maybe Barkley will make an appearance at some point.

Anyone having trouble with streams should download Sopcast software and watch Sopcast streams - far more reliable on the strength of my first half hour's viewing using this software.

been using it for years and your right so much better than embedded streams

Oh another little observaton.

I still think our movement is piss poor. I've noticed Drenthe cutting in a lot with the ball looking to play people in but everyone's static.

Say what you want about Royston but the only kind of static he is, is f*cking electric.

Yes, very clever, and what's more very true too. Sign him up Moyesey, and cut him a bit of slack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back