Everton 2-0 Blackpool. Sat 18th Feb at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been really impressed by Drenthe and Gueye today.

Ok, Drenthe does risk giving the ball away sometimes but he's making stuff happen when he gets through, which is more often than not. I even noticed him track back and double up on Wilson with Hibbert to win the ball back. He's playing with his heart on his sleeve. I'm going to be well pissed if Moyes takes him off.

Gueye's looked really good too. Great touch and control on the ball. He seems happy to lay the ball off when players are available and he's combining well with Baines.

Straq is looking as impressive as ever. He's just so good at holding on to the ball and playing other people in as well as getting in to dangerous positions.

I know we all love to knock him but Neville is playing well today. Him and Gibson are bossing the midfield. Gibson's becoming one of my favourite players. He's got good technique, a great pass and an eye for goal, and he works hard for the team.

I haven't seen Everton play this attacking for ages. Proud to be an Evertonian.

Hope we keep it up in the 2nd half.

We are getting in one another's way for this third goal!!!!!!!!!! Fellaini and Gibbo literally running into one another after a wonderful cross from Straq!!!

These last two plays show how Felli (love him dearly) isn't a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back