Everton 2-1 Chelsea. Wednesday 10th February @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from the second game against the RS we have done ourselves proud against the sky4, but for that little bit of luck we'd have had plenty more points in the bag. Maybe this has got the monkey off their back and we are going to start turning these sides over more often.

I think Distin deserves alot of credit, he won everything in the second half, really dominant. He's been getting alot of stick lately and his form has been all over the place. Well in big man, build on it.

I think Distin deserves alot of credit, he won everything in the second half, really dominant. He's been getting alot of stick lately and his form has been all over the place. Well in big man, build on it.

It's his concentration. He's basically a left footed yobo. When him and sol Campbell played at pompy you could guess campbell kept him on his toes and on the game.

Heitinga probably needs to bollock him and keep going. Moyes probably did a number on him too before the game.

reading this thread again here, i think some of you guys need some serious xanex or something

it's like borderline torture with how quickly some of you are off and on the bandwagon

that being said, great great win

Well **** me. I've not celebrated a goal like that by Louis for years. First 30 minutes we were [Poor language removed], and I mean woeful.

The rest we were all man. Quality, guts, some great performances from some players who wanted to be counted.

Howard - Commanding, not sure about the goal as I couldn't really see.

Baines - This guy has to go to the World Cup, he's quality.
Distin - Gets some stick this lad, but he's there and he's putting his neck on the line, and I like him. Great assist for the winner.
Heitinga - Sex god like machine man. Loved his no guts no glory face whilst celebrating the equaliser not 2 metres from my seat.
Neville - Did as well as he could against the diver Malouda, supported Donavan well too.

Billy - First of all, he's not a winger, never has been and never will be. Second of all it was one of his better games for me, and never stopped trying. Next season we will see him come into his won.
Osman - Lousy start to the game, but ended up being one of his best games, and I was shocked I really was. Osman at CM, definitely his position.
Arteta - Money in the bank.
Donavan - Can we not sign this guy in March, I would sacrifice quite a lot to get this lad.
Cahill - Muscular, macho, harried, pissed off the Chelsea defence, that's Tim Cahill.

Saha - Like eating creme patissiere on the Champs Elysee's, off the thighs of a 6ft blonde Parisian - Smooth, elegant, and turns me right on.

Cheers lads for giving me back the faith, and to everyone else who was there cheering along.

COYB!!!

By the way, where the hell did 5 minutes come from?

I'm freezing but still bouncing! Was so nervous during the last 15mins i felt physically sick at full time. King Louis thank god you're staying! Arteta welcome back. Donovan gets my motm for his tireless running and trickery

Awesome way to start my day and my work week as I head off to work at the moment! Nice victory!(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back