Everton 2-1 Chelsea. Wednesday 10th February @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the yak up front instead of lazy ass saha

Care to re-think?.

How on earth anyone in their right mind could want Yakubu to start over Saha I dont know.
And if Saha is "lazy" then what does that make Yakubu?, dead?.

Having said that though he shouldnt have missed the pen. I dont have any confidence in players that only take a short run up.

rodwell back in for felli if not heitinga to rb senderos in and nev back in centre bily on arteta on for pienaar and bily for osman the yak up front instead of lazy ass saha 2-2 to us
drogba and lampard to score for chelsea

What a weapon. How did this beaut get banned?

Posted via Mobile Devicehope billy who i thought had a decent game can now become more consistent after his stint on bench really beleive goals can come from him assists or otherwise coyb made up

Posted via Mobile Devicehope billy who i thought had a decent game can now become more consistent after his stint on bench really beleive goals can come from him assists or otherwise coyb made up

got to give him a year to settle. Some players struggle more than others. Fellaini did, and look at him now?

He's also massively out of position - and some tools near me think he's a winger, but that's because they are devoid of any intelligence.

Care to re-think?.

How on earth anyone in their right mind could want Yakubu to start over Saha I dont know.
And if Saha is "lazy" then what does that make Yakubu?, dead?.

Having said that though he shouldnt have missed the pen. I dont have any confidence in players that only take a short run up.

:lol: think of it this way - Saha converts the penalty, chelsea come out second half all guns blazing. Clever tactic... Agreed though, he seemed so complacent with a 3yard run up, Arteta should have taken it, when he's fit its his job

That's possibly my favourite post I've seen on here.

Outstanding work.

Thank you, I'm certainly becoming more creative with my postings.

Sometimes I just like to say - Go **** Yourself, and other times I like to be more articulate. Kind of goes with the player - if Heitinga scored, it would be get in you clog wearing **** of a god like supremo, but Saha clearly deserves more of a j'nai sai quoi

If we lose then chico is getting sold for sexual favours and pineapple slices.

We will not lose or trading and standards will have us.

I hope all you negative criers and whingers are hanging your heads in shame.

The boys did us proud today, and saved Chico's ass from being raped.

I hope all you negative criers and whingers are hanging your heads in shame.

The boys did us proud today, and saved Chico's ass from being raped.

I don't think anyone would have seen that one coming before kick off, even after the first 30 mins.

But 10 mins into the 2nd half I said to Mark that we can win this, we had the energy and the desire to.

I don't think anyone would have seen that one coming before kick off, even after the first 30 mins.

But 10 mins into the 2nd half I said to Mark that we can win this, we had the energy and the desire to.

I did, and so did Chris. We both predicted 2-1. I will be honest, I thought we would score first.

Even better coming back from 1 down.

We complain when we play negative, but we defend ourselves as supporters when we think negative.

Explain the logic my mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back