Match Thread Everton 3-0 Doncaster Rovers - EFL Cup Second Round - Tue 27 Aug 7:45pm

Your Everton MOTM vs Doncaster Rovers

• Total voters
Not watched our first two games as I didn't want the misery in my life, which means i'm still somewhat positive.

We'll do these 3 - 1 with a scrappy performance that'll look better on paper than it was watching, Beto to get on the scoresheet.

COYB!!!

This manager has got us to thinking like the bit in bold.

Throw him in the skip
Is the whole club mate, started with kenwrong and we’ve never stopped.

It’s why moyes returning like some white knight always comes up like a bad smell - just so insular and small minded, they have destroyed what this club used to be.

We as fans should be more demanding of ourselves, the owner, the DoF, the manager, the players without the coked up divvies at train stations or chasing players cars down the road.

Fair enough mate, for me at least you can say Keane is a centre half who has a decent range of passing and can be a threat from set pieces. But he is oh so often flat footed, not the fastest and has a mistake in him.

Holgate got me has never really stamped him as a centre half, hence him playing right back a lot, he's never really been a threat from set pieces and really doesn't use the ball well on top of being a red card waiting to happen. All I will say he's got over Keane is being a bit more aggressive and quicker.
In fairness, both Keane and Holgate get the occasional goal each, but that does not make up for the 2 they give away in every game.

Not watched our first two games as I didn't want the misery in my life, which means i'm still somewhat positive.

We'll do these 3 - 1 with a scrappy performance that'll look better on paper than it was watching, Beto to get on the scoresheet.

COYB!!!
I only watch us till we go one down. Then I get back to my day.

As there is zero chance of overturning a deficit, it makes life a lot easier.

I think there has been a complete over-reaction to the narrow 1-0 defeats to Brighton and Spurs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back