Match Thread Everton 3-0 Doncaster Rovers - EFL Cup Second Round - Tue 27 Aug 7:45pm

Your Everton MOTM vs Doncaster Rovers

• Total voters
Alright mate just take a step back from assuming Dyche has only bad intentions.

Do you not see an argument for waiting for the first cup game to try out the new lads? Even if it's not what you would do, do you at least see someone might choose to do it that way?

Moyes would often do this btw
Where did I say he had bad intentions?

I want what’s best for Everton, and in the short term that means Dyche being successful.

I have a suggestion for the this cup, I know it is an opportunity to try out some players who haven’t been getting time on the pitch so why not give Sean Dyche a rest and let someone else have the experience of managing a first team game. We might get some new ideas on who to start and maybe a style of play that suits them. It is a win win situation, Sean gets a break and the supporters get a break from Sean.

OK, Time to get over a miserable weekend and play some good football and get a moral boosting comfortable win . 3-0 in normal time will do nicely, although we all know its likely to be 1-0 from a scrappy goal from a corner if we are lucky

Virginia

Dixon
O'Brien
Tarks
Myko

Tim
Garner (if fit)

Lindstom
Harrison

Ndiye

Beto

Massive game for us, the players and dyche tonight, and Donny have got nothing to lose.

Really interested to see how Dyche goes about tonight.

Personally I’d ring the changes, but he may be wary off the absolute backlash if we get done - same problem if he picks his favourites/so called stronger team and we get done.

Whoever he picks, we need to see a reaction and a true Everton style performance of old.

I think he rests Keane tonight and keeps his prized asset fresh for Saturday.

Games against the likes of these tend to be quite physical, so think Beto feels the right choice to start!

Anyone having problems with their tickets in their app or adding in google/apple wallet?

Ive just been on hold and they put a message up saying they should have it resolved this afternoon... dont hold much hope like

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back