Everton 6-1 SK Brann - 21st Feb 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar played [Poor language removed] well! Did he play in the first leg? He got many assists tonight and tracked back and put in so much effort and good play, [Poor language removed] he is so good! I could never decide on a MoM, the Yak did brilliantly 2/3 goals were superb! Both of Johnsons goals were brilliant as well, Pienaar was such class (y) :D So happy

You know some prat is sat banging away on his keyboard complaining that only 1 would do, or that we only got 6, to the TW mailbag. And you know he is going to have tons of people agree with him.

Great Result, highlights of the match were johnsons 2 goals, yakubus hattrick, and of course - hibbert taking on a player - and beating him! shame he lost the ball straight afterwards...

Well it wasa great last goal, which johnson deserved, i was abit dissappointed that pienaar didnt score with his effort, because it was great play leading up to it...

The goal conceded i dont think was Tim Howards fault, not only did the ball bobble abit (which is a bit of a lame excuse) jagielka did look like he was going to clear it, and hten changed his mind at the last second, just a lack of communication i think...

Dissappointed that Anichebe didnt score in the last 5 minutes, but its alright, we won 6-1 cant argue with that, although im sure some kopites will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back