Everton 6-1 SK Brann - 21st Feb 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to congratulate you all!

My guess is that you'll crush Fiorentina! (Hope so, don't like the Italian teams).

These are the next maches (played march 12. or 13th)

Anderlecht - Bayern München
Glasgow Rangers - Werder Bremen/Braga
Bolton - Sporting Lisboa
Bayer Leverkusen - Hamburg
Getafe - Benfica
Fiorentina - Everton
Tottenham - PSV Eindhoven
Marseille - Zenit St. Petersburg

My guess is that Werder Bremen or Hamburg will be the toughest opponents.

All in all - well played!

horrific choice of words.

leverkusen are a strong side, i hope they draw spurs for the berbatov connection. (beers might have blurred that)

shame nuremburg are out, glad zenit are still in.

fair due to brann, they kept trying to play, and brought a nice enough crowd.

did munny get motm for brann, because for 45 minutes he played more balls to brann players in deadly situations than brann players did.

sort it out or ship out.

anyone know if pienaar has a twin?

Normally speaking I'd be cock-a-hoop over a 6 - 1 win but there were too many mistakes on the park tonight to really get me over excited. That said the forwards all got going once Yak showed the way, his second was a dream a matador could not have turned their defence better. Whilst AJ's screamer was spectacular Bran had given up the ghost by then, it was however AJ's best performance for sometime.

My mom, Pienaar, how the hell he can go so fast for so long is a mystery but he is essential to our future as anyone at the club, we must sign him as number priority before anyone else.

Bran never lived up to their hype but at times managed to expose weaknesses in our midfield and full backs which is scary. Fiorentina will be a different class of opponent and hopefully we will be moving in a more cohesive style by then.

As far as the tie is concerned, job done

I'm sure Moyes has the deal sorted out and will make it official come summer time.

I mean if he weren't to make the deal permanent, it would be the worst piece of business/non-business he ever did....yes, worse than signing VDM. :lol:

highlights

Is there any way to view the highlights online. Stuipd foxtel in australia decided to show the spurs game instead.

sweet i hope soooo!!! If i hear another person tell me the red sh*t will get 4th im gonna stab someone

See the Social Group. You have to wear your collars up from now on and say stuff like 'jog on your little c-unt" when oppostion fans come on the board.

You also smoke ciggies dead fast.

excellent. i can do that. especially the second thing. Hurry up with these highlights. Some of us are deprived of the seeing the greatness that is Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back