Everton 6-1 SK Brann - 21st Feb 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will settle for a win on the assumption that they would have to play better at our place than they did at home.

I hope we start Vaughan and Anichebe for this one :)

So do i, i think Vaughans pace and determination, and anichebes strength and pace is great. I think they are a great partnership too, they train together, they are best mates, and know hwat each one is going to do, they played together against portsmouth alst year and did well, i really want to see that partnership again.

everton to win 3-0 against brann and then play florentina:lol: the way were are playing at the moment i can see us going all the way with the squad we have

Last edited:

So do i, i think Vaughans pace and determination, and anichebes strength and pace is great. I think they are a great partnership too, they train together, they are best mates, and know hwat each one is going to do, they played together against portsmouth alst year and did well, i really want to see that partnership again.

Nah we dont want to risk losing, play our best team.

It's confirm we are live on Five again in the 2nd leg, while Spurs match is live on ITV 4, hmm is that mean Bolton is live on Sky? (can't be bother to check)

I don't think DM will start with a weakened team, better to kill game off, then make changes 2nd half, than have to bring on the big guns off the bench cos we've conceded 3 [Poor language removed] goals.

Anyway they've had a week without a game - I need a rest more than they do!!!!!

/disguise on

The norwegians are utter crap, might aswell get the reserves some playtime too!

There is no way a Premiere League team will ever lose to some hacks from some halfass country!

/disguise off

/disguise on

The norwegians are utter crap, might aswell get the reserves some playtime too!

There is no way a Premiere League team will ever lose to some hacks from some halfass country!

/disguise off

I smell a rat :lol::lol:

Seriously I think it'll be a close game, 2-1 to the blues.

Excude beef!

Haff anybody got any bockle orange joof?

4 - 1.

Fernandes scores.

Lescott scores.

Yak scores.

Vic scores (obviously)

I celebrate by drinking drain cleaner, eating a paving stone and tipping my hat to the nudey Jo Guest poster that I don't own.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have it live on TV :D I think we should put out a strong side, anything could happen and it would be a brilliant opportunity thrown away if they had to score 2 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back