Everton 6-1 SK Brann - 21st Feb 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told no cover in work so ive got to work wed/thurs night, already got tickets but i can feel a cold about to arrive! straight to flairs after the game. Look out those two arl grannies that where all over me after the Chelsea CC game. :P HA love it!

Same eleven from away leg but with vaughan in for aj, wudnt risk arteta or pienarr before huge city game. Nice early goal will do then we can just relax and sing are hearts out all nite COYB. :cheers:

I don't see Brann troubling us much in this game..So i'd say give our reserves a run in the game.

Wessels
Hibbert Jag Yobo Valente
Osman Fernandes Carsley Baines
Anichibe Vaughan

70th min - sub AVM, Pienaar and Gravesen for Osman, Pienaar and Carsley

I don't see Brann troubling us much in this game..So i'd say give our reserves a run in the game.

Wessels
Hibbert Jag Yobo Valente
Osman Fernandes Carsley Baines
Anichibe Vaughan

70th min - sub AVM, Pienaar and Gravesen for Osman, Pienaar and Carsley

excelent!! we've finaly managed to clone him:P

I think we can win this 2-1 with Yakubu and Vic scoring. Team:

Howard

Neville Yobo Jagielka Lescott

Osman Fernandes Carsley Pienaar

Johnson Yakubu

I defintely feel this is a game that Vaughan needs to get 90 minutes under his belt. 60 minutes at the very least.

a bit of help please

I've to pick up my ticket for the sk brann match from the ticket office on Thurs, what times on Thurs is the box office open? Thanks in advance

Dont know what time it opens, but you will prob be pickin them up from the bullens Rd ticket office not the park end
Thanks, it is just I don't want to get there too early and freeze my whatnots off or get there when the ticket office has closed, would it be open up to kick off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back