Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even need to sell. If we had any ambition whatsoever we wouldn't sell him.

All this "we've come so far" "statement of intent" how if you sell your best players? Which if he does go we will be minus net spend. That's no statement of intent in my eyes
I share your sentiment, but if a player wants to leave what can you do about it? He is a massive loss that there is no doubt, but it would have been a loss, to have a player at the club who isn't fully committed to it. I wouldn't get hing up on the net spend too much, as long as out squad ends the window stronger then what we started (at the moment we are) then that is all we can ask for.

What's he going to do? Sulk? He's got a World Cup next year he will still have to perform

He is the only chance we have of making the top four and if you have any ambition you don't sell your beat players. He's got two years left on his deal

Spurs sold bale Liverpool sold suarez United sold ronaldo..... Football isn't about one player mate

He wants out.

We're in a good position to get a lot of money for him. If the Mail article is to be believed he today went against Everton's wishes by not even returning to pre-season training.

Anyway, all you've done all summer is whinge.

And I'll keep moaning until we do something right. If this 75m fee is true, he will cost 15m less than Pogba a year on. That is well and truely ripping us off. We've just given in. You'd have thought we'd have held out for a massive fee

And I'll keep moaning until we do something right. If this 75m fee is true, he will cost 15m less than Pogba a year on. That is well and truely ripping us off. We've just given in. You'd have thought we'd have held out for a massive fee
Is this ^ Butters latest incarnation?

I agree that Ibrahimovic definitely inhibited them at times last year but he's a bit more of a maverick than Lukaku who likes to get more involved in the build up play.

We all know Lukaku's limitations but we're not dealing with a yard dog, when he's at it he can play an all round game to the benefit of the team. A lot of the times he's looked particularly bad for us have been against the top sides when he's isolated- that won't be happening much next year.

I strongly disagree mate hahaha

Spurs sold bale Liverpool sold suarez United sold ronaldo..... Football isn't about one player mate

We are selling him cheap. I thought we'd get 100m for him

In fact I thought the reason he didn't sign his contract with us was because we didn't want a 75m release clause. Seems like we've given in

It's now being reported 75 million with 15 million add ons urm - wonder which other dead leg UNT performer will head our way in the future apart from Rooney - it's daja vue all over again UNT working one up us - also Lukaku was supposed to return today RK fuming on Everton news now!

He isn't due back in USM FF this week, or next week, or the week after, or the week after, or the we......... (And so on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back