Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now being reported 75 million with 15 million add ons urm - wonder which other dead leg UNT performer will head our way in the future apart from Rooney - it's daja vue all over again UNT working one up us - also Lukaku was supposed to return today RK fuming on Everton news now!
But we did do them on Fellaini,

I'm just amazed we kept him for four seasons, tbh.

The model had to be adhered to in the end though.

What would you do if you were Moshiri, davek?

The idea of selling one of the greatest strikers in our history to Man Utd is anathema to me, but the lad is fed up being at a club that's achieved nothing in his lifetime and he obviously wants away. If we can get £100million for a lad who doesn't want to be here then surely that's good business.

No. His talent has made him a more saleable commodity. It's that what United will be buying. That's cash brought in is down to Lukaku.

That's not investing, that's called an appreciating asset. Like a house; I sell my house and make more money because it's appreciated in value.

Arl king cobra has been paid to do a job, which he's done very well, and so his value as naturally risen.

He was a solid investment by good old bill, who skimped round to find the money. It is, in fact, bill that has brought this money in by gambling on an asset that nobody else wanted.

I'm glad you've acknowledged Bills good work in this. I'm proud if you dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back