Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a guy....gotta luv him.
If he's still in US with his new 'bezzie' mate pogba, then he had absolutely no intention of going to training today. He was obviously aware of united's interest and would hope to join United on their pre-season this weekend. It not only shows a lack of respect for Everton, but also the lack of team ethic shown by United. Whereby it 'star player' (pogba) would join up with the squad out in the states (possibly along with Lukaku) rather than fly out to the states with his teammates. Can you imagine, Davy klassen or Keane saying I won't fly our with the squad to your pre-season training camp, I'll meet you there?

Everton just seem desperate to claw back the money they've spent. I knew Lukaku would have to be sold to cover the costs but I didn't imagine we'd give in early July for just 75. We should be punching for a huge fee if they want him so bad but once again Everton see money signs and take it

The asking price was £100m, it hasn't been met, or even come close to being met. If Chelsea came in tomorrow and bid more he'd be going ther unless United matched the bid. So it does still exist, it's basic logic ffs

That'll be a woosh then.

Everton don't want to sell. Unless Chelsea or Utd or frigging Altringham pay £100million they won't be given permission to talk to the player. If any of them do, they will (be given permission). But it's one price, not a bidding war. It's a release clause

What would you do if you were Moshiri, davek?

The idea of selling one of the greatest strikers in our history to Man Utd is anathema to me, but the lad is fed up being at a club that's achieved nothing in his lifetime and he obviously wants away. If we can get £100million for a lad who doesn't want to be here then surely that's good business.
Moshiri missed the boat last summer. Investment then could have seen us compete for a CL place and may have persuaded him to stay.

The asking price was £100m, it hasn't been met, or even come close to being met. If Chelsea came in tomorrow and bid more he'd be going ther unless United matched the bid. So it does still exist, it's basic logic ffs
Hope you're right and I am wrong, but I just cannot see us getting 100m for Rom. Chelsea are not going to stump up another 25m to get Lukaku, as much as we'd like them too.

Everton just seem desperate to claw back the money they've spent. I knew Lukaku would have to be sold to cover the costs but I didn't imagine we'd give in early July for just 75. We should be punching for a huge fee if they want him so bad but once again Everton see money signs and take it

Few points - it's not "just" £75m. Depending on the contract Rooney gets and the payoff from United, you can basically add that to the fee. They are linked.

Second, we don't know if we're still "sell to buy" until September. We can't draw conclusions until then.

Hope you're right and I am wrong, but I just cannot see us getting 100m for Rom. Chelsea are not going to stump up another 25m to get Lukaku, as much as we'd like them too.

Then he stays in my eyes until they pay 100. But we won't keep him because we are relying on his sale to pay for our i comings

Because they want you to watch their channel and bet with Skybet.As do journo's want you to click on line or buy their papers.

Again ...not one jot from both clubs.
The only one shred is Jim White says Moshiri has told him there is "No Deal " and are not due to meet for talks.

Sky make me laugh. We have our Major shareholder telling them a deal has not been done and they simply ignore it and plaster a story saying this has been negotiated for weeks and that it has been clever work on the part of Utd getting it under the radar. When Rom made his statement about the club he knew he was going to, it was Utd and Rom was always their no 1 striking target.
All this info coming from a supposed Utd insider.
I call bs on Rom being their no 1 striking target tho. Got a feeling they felt he would be a cheaper target than Morata with our history of for the most part bending over backwards for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back