Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea may, tho. Ha.

Thats not how transfers work. "Bidding wars" aren't real. Lukaku hasnt agreed deals with utd and chelsea and doesnt mind who joins and is waiting to see who has highest bid. Hes clearly indicated he wants us.

75+15+rooney for free makes no sense lol cant believe people are buying that.

I really couldn't give a toss about net spend as long as we improve the team.
If it's the £100M now being reported then we have a negative net spend atm of £35M.

I consider that a huge issue as (with the probable sale of other very good players in this window for very decent prices) it'll nail ANY serious suggestion that our financial model has been jettisoned.

It's the same old story. I think we'll see that by end of August.

The squad which matters and having an extra 5 in gives you more options
Still think there will be more departures, just look at midfield, which will effect net spend.
Besic, McCarthy, Gana, Barry, Morgan, Davies, Klassen, Barkley and possibly Walsh.
Can't see all of them being at the club come September.
Remember aren't you only allowed only 25 players in tour premier league squad.

If it's the £100M now being reported then we have a negative net spend atm of £35M.

I consider that a huge issue as (with the probable sale of other very good players in this window for very decent prices) it'll nail ANY serious suggestion that our financial model has been jettisoned.

hmmm Minus 35m?

Thats not true is it Dave, come on now.

Let's get this right. In your world you would consider:
No sales and 1 person bought for £50m

Over

1 player sold for a £100m and 6 brought in for a £100m
Wasn't that what Moshiri's original plan was...to keep our best players?

Rom for £90m, plus £10m for Del, £8m for Cleverley and getting Kone's wages off the books. Possibly up to £4m for McGeady.

All in all I reckon we're now about at evens in terms of transfer spend since Moshiri took over. And yes, there's going to be plenty more spent (as there has to be).

We've got a new stadium very much on the horizon and are debt free, with a credit facility with the world's largest bank and a hugely improved commercial aspect of the club. Still work to be done, but we're going in the right direction.

To me, that's good business.

Aye. We're doing alright P and that's all I've ever asked for.

£30 Pickford
£30 Keane
£24 klassan
£7m Nigerian lid
£5m Sandro

Do you need an abacus Dave

In my mind, I reckon it's likely to be £75m to £80m up front, with very attainable add ons (likely Utd winning league, Lukaku scoring certain amount of goals etc) taking it up to £90m.

£90 million. A joint-world record fee.

But yeh, we sell low...

Joyce said in the morning its 75M + 15M addons, he now adds 10M Rooney into it, I guess that what the Everton version will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back