Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
World record transfer plus a player our manager wants you melt. I can't fathom how you can put a negative spin on that.

£75mill isnt a world record - the rest is addons that we may never get.

However my issue is actually paying real money for Rooney. He would have cost Utd £30mill over the next 2 years, they were desprate to get rid and Rooney wasnt really going anywhere else. They were backed into a corner and we have offered them £10mill.

If it's the £100M now being reported then we have a negative net spend atm of £35M.

I consider that a huge issue as (with the probable sale of other very good players in this window for very decent prices) it'll nail ANY serious suggestion that our financial model has been jettisoned.

It's the same old story. I think we'll see that by end of August.
Does it really matter at this moment in time? Not really. Onwards and upwards Dave.;)

If it's the £100M now being reported then we have a negative net spend atm of £35M.

I consider that a huge issue as (with the probable sale of other very good players in this window for very decent prices) it'll nail ANY serious suggestion that our financial model has been jettisoned.

It's the same old story. I think we'll see that by end of August.

I think the previous manager should take a lot of credit for the money we've brought in on some of these players dave.

Add ons are usually based on success of the club whilst player is there. Silverware, qualifying for CL, top scorer in the league, number of games played, new contract extension signed are all possible add ons.

I know how they work. Someone posted we had £90mill to spend from Rom's sale, however £15mill of it wont be recieved for a couple of years, if at all so we have only got £75mill to spend as thats all we will have recieved.

Why would anyone give that walking pastie any air time is beyond me.

Talk sport is just a gang of gambling Z-level ex footballers chatting wham.
Surprise, surprise another ex RS talking down our signings (no other pundits in the media have done this, they've all be complimentary about them) yet at the same time their one and only signing who was bought for a club record, had previously been a flop in the Premier League. Why not discuss him. They are running scared.

Wasn't that what Moshiri's original plan was...to keep our best players?

Its one thing wanting to keep them Dave but when they publicly announce that staying is not an option then what are Everton to do? Cut our nose off and keep him against his will? Let him rot in the reserves? Play him for the year whilst he sulks? They are doing the only thing they can, selling at a great price and reinvesting the money into new players to make the overall squad stronger. It would be a different matter if we didn't sign anyone but even you can see that the money is being reinvested with a great chance of more being spent...

AIDS as well. 4.5 million

I don't think he's gone yet has he mate ?
Also, at the risk of being indexed by @orly, my sources tell me he'll be sold for no more than three million up front, with possibly some add-ons.
Obviously my sources are Tiddles the cat and Hammy the hamster,but they're better than most peoples sources.

Listening to it now.

Mickey Quinn said " Pickford, a keeper who got his team relegated. Keane is a United reject who couldnt get a game in front of Brown and O'Shea. Klassen who was invisable against United in the final. Sandro looks like he had a massive paper round in Spain and could only score one goal for Barca "

Called us fans deluded the fat prick.

Feed your horses yer fat scruff.

Did he happen to say that Salah was world class mate?

Thats not how transfers work. "Bidding wars" aren't real. Lukaku hasnt agreed deals with utd and chelsea and doesnt mind who joins and is waiting to see who has highest bid. Hes clearly indicated he wants us.

75+15+rooney for free makes no sense lol cant believe people are buying that.

You've never set foot in Old Trafford, have you??

Was there not a story the other day of Rooney being owed a £10M payment from United to leave? So it's possible that United are paying £75M + £15M in add ons and have agreed to pay £10M to Rooney to free him up to move to Everton on sensible wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back