Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not how transfers work. "Bidding wars" aren't real. Lukaku hasnt agreed deals with utd and chelsea and doesnt mind who joins and is waiting to see who has highest bid. Hes clearly indicated he wants us.

75+15+rooney for free makes no sense lol cant believe people are buying that.

Can you show us where the clear indication from him is? Tugging off Pogba doesn't count.

Erm....exactly? So why is anyone angry that we're selling him for less?
Let's say I have a car worth £5k and you want to buy it. I know it's worth £5k, you know it's worth £5k. But I know you really, really want it, and tbf it's a good car. I tell you I want £10k for the car, knowing full well it's not worth that and that you won't pay that. But I tell you that's the price and I'm sticking to it.

You offer £5k and I tell you I'm not selling for. Ultimately if you really want the car (which you do) you're going to have to pay way more than you want to for it. Eventually after loads of back and forth you offer £7.5k for it and I know you will walk away if I don't accept. That'll do me very nicely, and I agree to sell.

When I go home and tell my missus that I've sold a £5k car for £7.5k do you think she's going to be happy or fuming?

That comparison doesn´t hold because there is an abundance of cars to buy, it´s a buyers market. In the case of Rom there is no replacement available, so the fact that we´re getting more than what we figure is his proper worth still doesn´t offset the weakening of our team that his leaving will cause.

Let me give you an example; If you have only one flask of water during a long walk through the desert and someone offers to buy it for a 1000 quid, would you sell it?

Listening to it now.

Mickey Quinn said " Pickford, a keeper who got his team relegated. Keane is a United reject who couldnt get a game in front of Brown and O'Shea. Klassen who was invisable against United in the final. Sandro looks like he had a massive paper round in Spain and could only score one goal for Barca "

Called us fans deluded the fat prick.

Feed your horses yer fat scruff.
Why in Gods name does anyone ever listen to Talksport? You know what your gonna get, stop doing it, your better than that.

£90m + rooney makes no sense. glad we brief aggressively so this doesn't become the mentioned fee.

But it is the fee mate.

Joyce doesn't make stuff up.

I'm sure it'll be circa £75m/80m up front, with add ons to take it to £90m.

I imagine those add ons will be very attainable as well (Lukaku number of apps, goals, progress in certain comps etc).

So you reckon it's 100 million straight as being widely reported in the Times et al? I can't see that. It will be 90 plus Rooney.

No. I believe its 75+ add ons which dont reach a world record thats a spin by Everton. We wouldn't pay a world record fee. Plus I reliable journalists for us say we'll waive fee for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back