Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
people will still ignore this though C

as an aside, I really need to get my Times subscription sorted. I'm being mugged off here

Of course they'll ignore it, purely cos they want to. Like this 'missing training' nonsense. It all fits a narrative for some.

Anyway, this dough doesn't even cover our summer spending so bin the sell to buy stuff.

Another big name to come now I reckon. Not counting Arsenal's Frenchman in that.

Three ex kopites on the radio now discussing why Everton won't ever be able to hold onto any top players like Lukaku and stating how poor our business in this window has been.

Jason Cindy diving in as well and calling us small time haha

Listening to it now.

Mickey Quinn said " Pickford, a keeper who got his team relegated. Keane is a United reject who couldnt get a game in front of Brown and O'Shea. Klassen who was invisable against United in the final. Sandro looks like he had a massive paper round in Spain and could only score one goal for Barca "

Called us fans deluded the fat prick.

Feed your horses yer fat scruff.

Did John Cross say 100m ?
Is John Cross representing Everton? I've seen 75 plus 15 on add ons and Rooney, which likely includes salary. If that's true, we've got Rooney at a cut rate, with 90M to spare. 20M on Giroux, 50M on an elite CB, 20M plus more on a playmaker. Mahrez? Siggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back