Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait no, we gotta take 10m away for Rooney, so its MINUS 13m @davek.

...until McCarthy and Barkley and Niasse are sold...

You were right the other day with your in/out list.

We are heading for a massive negative net spend. I'd thought maybe another £20M net spend. Looks some way out now.

I agree ont his point. We wouldn't brief via senior sources aggressively £75m if it wasn't true. I expect thats the fee PLUS add ons which could reach 90m Zero chance of 90m fee being base.
Agree that eventual fee comes down to how realistic the add-ons are to be reached but we when we brought Lukaku think it was 24m base plus 4m add ons - but everyone including Mourinho reported it as a 28m fee.

The add-ons for Martial weren't too onerous iirc
"It's €10 million when he plays his 25th game (for Manchester United), €10 million when he gets his 10th cap with the French national team and €10 million if he finishes in the top 20 list of best players in Europe."

A Manchester United fanzine redissue has said the fee will be £75m + £15m in add ons which revolve around him making ballon d'or shortlist and us winning CL.

Majority of fee will be payed in lump sum.

We are heading for a massive negative net spend. I'd thought maybe another £20M net spend. Looks some way out now.

I can't see McCarthy passing a medical anywhere dave, and I think Ross'll still be here come September.
If we get 10 million or more for Niasse then I'll be far too happy to give a damn about net spend.

Anyway, as you said a week or so ago, it's probably sensible to wait until the windows closes before making any stupid statements about our net spend, not that looking stupid on the internet is a bad thing. Obviously being sensible rather negates the point of this forum, but there you go.

Sweet dreams sourpuss

xxx

Why in Gods name does anyone ever listen to Talksport? You know what your gonna get, stop doing it, your better than that.

Hawksby and Jacobs is the only show not on the wind up with the listeners looking for bites with provocative pish. They both frequently speak very well of Everton as well. Both were praising our business so far yesterday and predicting good stuff for us. It's the only show not akin to listening to articles from the scum and mail on the radio.

Hmm.

Minus 13
Barks 30m
Niasse 8m
McCarthy 14m
Robles 10m
Minus 75m

Giroud 20m
Iceland 35m

Minus 20m is my current projection, based on deals that I PERSONALLY think have a decent chance of happening.

BUT, we would still need 1 RB, 1 LB, Maybe 1 CB, Maybe 1 CM, 1 Winger, 1 Striker

Wasn't that what Moshiri's original plan was...to keep our best players?
Dear God.
It does really. We need to see some ambition from the owners. They need to nail any belief that we are still living hand to mouth.

The way it's shaping up right now though is that we're headed for another typical Everton shakedown.
Deary me Dave..
Rom was always going to new pastures regardless of Everton's status, that was always a fact whether we liked it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back